Mod. Notice Issues/Queries with the new layout

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do we still need to physically refresh the page? I would have thought that there would be an option to enable live updating. When viewing game day threads for example, where posts are constantly coming in, its cumbersome to have to continually press refresh.

I still have some problems when I post a reply, I actually posted one and found it mixed in with the post that I was replying to. Don,t know why . Get a lot of pop up "ERROR" notices when replying too.
Thanks JJ.

Still not happy with it, much prefer the old style, newer not always better, please revert back to previous layout.

Still runs poorly on iPhone. Is this going to be fixed or is this going to be one of those "just accept it" comments?
Most feedback I've heard is that this is better for iPhone/iPad than the old site.

If it's really that bad, post in the thread in Customer Service and Chief will explore.

There is a mobile skin coming with the next update. Alternatively, BigFooty is Tapatalk-compliant. If you browse a lot on mobile, I can definitely recommend it as being worth the couple of bucks it costs.

Most feedback I've heard is that this is better for iPhone/iPad than the old site.

Interesting, as it certainly runs slower on my iPhone.

If it's really that bad, post in the thread in Customer Service and Chief will explore.

Will do.

There is a mobile skin coming with the next update. Alternatively, BigFooty is Tapatalk-compliant. If you browse a lot on mobile, I can definitely recommend it as being worth the couple of bucks it costs.

Will look into it.

Thanks

I still have some problems when I post a reply, I actually posted one and found it mixed in with the post that I was replying to. Don,t know why . Get a lot of pop up "ERROR" notices when replying too.
Thanks JJ.

yes i get nearly every post an error. mods whats going on and i never get an answer!!!!!!!

The new alerts system alone makes this one 1000x better. Don't understand how anyone could prefer the old one.

And the 'like' feature has instantly cut out all those annoying posts where people quoted just to say 'this' or give a thumbs up.
this :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could someone tell me why there was even a need to change everything in the first place, the forum worked and worked well. I noticed such a huge dropoff in numbers when people were simply frustrated with the new style.???

Why change?

Changing avatars seems to be a bit buggy.

Do you have to delete the one you currently have before uploading a new one? Because sometimes when uploading a new one, it'll still show the old one. Then when you try to delete it and then upload the new one, it'll still show the old one. I think i had to log out and then back in to get the new one to upload.

Why do we still need to physically refresh the page? I would have thought that there would be an option to enable live updating. When viewing game day threads for example, where posts are constantly coming in, its cumbersome to have to continually press refresh.

As a post script to this suggestion, it's worth noting that you guys already have live updating in the form of Alert notifications. Any chance we can see live message updating happen though?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back