Mod. Notice Issues/Queries with the new layout

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, the new site design is quite good. One major issue i've noticed is that every time i click on a persons username, the profile box that opens up is completely transparent and you have to highlight the text to be able to read it.

Also Chief, the most stable genius,, any chance of getting an increase in file size for avatars for BFSC subscribers?

Probably been written many times before but... The poster's data on the left is way too tall.
If the data box was wider, it will reduce the height if there's long info.
Else put more than one piece of info on the one row.
Maybe don't show info titles if they are blank.
Maybe everyone keeps writing until the post text
Is
As
Tall
As
The
Data
Box.
Also, limit the size of signatures - some take up half a page...

How do you search?

Why can't I seem to post using Tappatalk on my blackberry? Whenever I try it says invalid URL?

Tappa works for me on the iphone. Maybe try deleting the site and re-adding?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you search?

Why can't I seem to post using Tappatalk on my blackberry? Whenever I try it says invalid URL?
We've not been able to work out why Tapatalk and this new version don't like each other. Xen blames Tapa, Tapa blames Xen...

Oh you're trying to get more likes by making up an issue with the like button...
Nope, I'm not a sad, desperate person with no life. It was a weird glitch that clearly no one else experienced. Now I know not to post here if I experience an issue in the future.

OK - we're just kidding. I haven't seen that appear anywhere at all. I don't even know if there is a setting that would make it do that. Screengrab it and upload it if you see it again. Or not.
ok, will do. it was odd, when i liked a couple of posts it took me to another page that said "are you sure you want to like this post"? it only lasted a couple of minutes, but like i said if it happens again i'll do a screengrab like you suggested. cheers.

Just started getting an issue with not being able to edit my posts, and being told of a java error when trying to reply to a post. Updated Java, and tried multiple browsers (Safari and Chrome) on multiple platforms (PC and iPad), and still getting same result.

Only just started in last hour or so

Remove this Banner Ad

Back