Training It’s a big preseason for .......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shooshka

Team Captain
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Isnt putting Guv into the middle a direct approach to solving the problem? He would certainly bring a more physical attack to the contest.,
No not really.

Our contested possession at stoppages and our clearance numbers are reasonable.

But after it has left the area of the ruckman our numbers are pretty horrible.

Gov would take more contested marks no doubt, but I can't see him significantly changing the pressure and tackles on opposition ball carriers, or winning significantly more ground balls than someone like Hickey.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

eaglesnutcase

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
soccer rugby union and le
No not really.

Our contested possession at stoppages and our clearance numbers are reasonable.

But after it has left the area of the ruckman our numbers are pretty horrible.

Gov would take more contested marks no doubt, but I can't see him significantly changing the pressure and tackles on opposition ball carriers, or winning significantly more ground balls than someone like Hickey.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
When he takes those contested marks he will be delivering the ball in a more forward position.Hes a long kick and a very good decision maker.

Dark Sharks

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 21, 2011
Maynard was blocked
AFL Club
West Coast

Hai_Newman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 17, 2017
Puppies are scary.
AFL Club
West Coast
Good to see Champion Toilet giving Cripps a pump up :toilet:

Although i swear i read the same thing each year. There's been a "Cripps is underrated" article every 12 months since midway through 2015.

View attachment 783063
CD looks through list...sees a Cripps...hmmm a Cripps ehhh...I wonder if he's any good?

equiv_clearly

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2013
Stockholm
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Good to see Champion Toilet giving Cripps a pump up :toilet:

Although i swear i read the same thing each year. There's been a "Cripps is underrated" article every 12 months since midway through 2015.

View attachment 783063
I was so frustrated with my mate who doesn't really rate Cripps that I staunched him with, 'Mate, You don't understand football if you can't appreciate Jamie Cripps'.

This has now become a real-life meme directed at me, by everyone, in every situation but hey, I stand by it.

squashface

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I was so frustrated with my mate who doesn't really rate Cripps that I staunched him with, 'Mate, You don't understand football if you can't appreciate Jamie Cripps'.

This has now become a real-life meme directed at me, by everyone, in every situation but hey, I stand by it.
You should have hit him with the “obviously you’re just a fan, not obsessed”

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast

You're not the meme. They are the meme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DanWCE

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Could understand a small prang in a quite street...but to have flipped the car the way it did lol
Might have a high centre of gravity. The first Hoondi Tuscons that came out had a sticker slapped on the sun visor warning not to corner too quickly or the car would roll. I doubt manufacturers could get away with that today though, and much prefer the Hogan was cooked line.

Top Bottom