Game Day It’s game day bitches meow

Remove this Banner Ad

Port vs Port tonight. Not too much more that needs to be tweaked for us to put sides like Geelong away. Nearly there once we get our injured boys back we'll see what's what.

Jeremy Cameron has sure become a FIGJAM
It happens when you go to Geelong. Eeyore could pull on that jumper and he'd be acting like an arrogant entitled campaigner within the hour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like to visit team boards before games to feel the general mood, and its always surreal visiting your board, your game day threads are always full of gloom and doom, still not sure if most of it is sarcastic or not. Geelong are typically horrid post-bye, they have been at AO doing f all for the last five hours under some of the strictest Covid measures in the country, and have a couple of underdone players brought in. You will win this game I promise, even with your outs. You are a top 4 team, playing at home, get the win.
Unfortunately I think the top 4 is set now (Melbourne, Dogs, Geelong and Brisbane) with both our teams just making up the numbers.

I like to visit team boards before games to feel the general mood, and its always surreal visiting your board, your game day threads are always full of gloom and doom, still not sure if most of it is sarcastic or not. Geelong are typically horrid post-bye, they have been at AO doing f all for the last five hours under some of the strictest Covid measures in the country, and have a couple of underdone players brought in. You will win this game I promise, even with your outs. You are a top 4 team, playing at home, get the win.

Unfortunately I think the top 4 is set now (Melbourne, Dogs, Geelong and Brisbane) with both our teams just making up the numbers.

Not sure why after continually kicking inside 50 blindly in the first half and getting smashed in the air we refused to make a change?

Letting opposition intercept markers run riot at Adelaide Oval has become an ingrained tradition.

They could stick Daryl Somers in the #44 guernsey and he’d have a day out.

There was others just as bad .. for example:-
Woodcock gave a distance 74.0m gained (with 8 pressure acts)
SPP gave a distance 79.0m with 12 pressure acts (3 quarters with only 3 disposals total)
Jonas gave 87.0m with 7 pressure acts (2 quarters with only 1 disposal total)
Farrell gave 164.0m with 9 pressure acts
Bonner gave 333.0m with 10 pressure acts
Woodcock was pointless tonight. He is not AFL standard. Farrell not far behind and Bonner gave me the shits.

On T86 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back