Competition It came from Corporate - Round 2 - Australian Spirits

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Background

In this horror tale, it's the far-off year of 2021 and something very peculiar has happened - all of our football teams have disappeared!
With the football season fast-approaching and the AFL running out of options they have turned to the corporate world to relaunch and re-imagine the league.

Interim CEO WonderT has taken over from The Coca-Cola Company's Gillon McLachlan and proposed we utilise Australia's burgeoning spirit industry.

With ample power brands and micro-distilleries around, surely there must be some worthy of the AFL?

Week2_AustralianSpirits_edit.png

This Week - Australian Spirit (alcohol) brands

Rules
  1. You must choose a brand based on this week's topic.
  2. You must design a full AFL kit based on this brand.
  3. Entries must include home, away and clash kit, each requiring a jersey and shorts (socks optional).
  4. Each design must have unique elements (i.e. away cannot be just a recolour of the home kit, it needs something else unique).
  5. The brand logo must be on the traditional right pocket, opposite the AFL logo.
  6. The designs must embody the design language used by the brand (i.e. colours, history, etc).
  7. You have a week from today to submit your design to this thread.
  8. Any questions, ask!

Entry close date Tuesday 25th Feb.

Last edited:
In the effort of being transparent, I am trying to choose topics based on industries with a lot of different brands, but also with a lot of awesome design work.
If you are not sure what to do, I would recommend having a look at some of the amazing bottle labels coming out of local distilleries.

Just to give a bit of a status update, I'm just waiting on one more entry to come in and then I'll get the first round kicking off as soon as possible.

Cup should start a week or so after and would still love to see a couple more second entries come in for that side of things to get us up to an easy to manage 16 team knockout! Doesn't need to be anything special, maybe just a recolour of a design from the cutting room floor for your league team with a new logo on the front?
I'll do you one better and get two entries in.

View attachment 828767

View attachment 828770
My dude, these are beers! Not spirits :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back