Competition It came from Corporate - Round 3 - Fast food

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Background

In this horror tale, it's the far-off year of 2021 and something very peculiar has happened - all of our football teams have disappeared!
With the football season fast-approaching and the AFL running out of options they have turned to the corporate world to relaunch and re-imagine the league.

A disastrous few weeks in the boardroom saw interim CEO WonderT disappear on an ayahuasca pilgrimage to South America. Slightly drunken new CEO cannavo has had several approaches from major fast food chains for a fresh new look with their brands.

Who will step up to the dinner plate this week?

Week3_FastFood.png

This Week - Fast Food brands

Rules
  1. You must choose a brand based on this week's topic.
  2. You must design a full AFL kit based on this brand.
  3. Entries must include home, away and clash kit, each requiring a jersey and shorts (socks optional).
  4. Each design must have unique elements (i.e. away cannot be just a recolour of the home kit, it needs something else unique).
  5. An on-brand logo must be on the traditional right pocket, opposite the AFL logo.
  6. The designs must embody the design language used by the brand (i.e. colours, history, etc).
  7. You have a week from today to submit your design to this thread.
  8. Any questions, ask!
Note I am moving house, so I will give everyone until Sunday for entries!
Entry close date Sunday 8th of March.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rule 5 violation check on the away kit please?
Rule 5 is a bit loose, I'm happy with it as this one is still on-brand - I've adjusted the rule to reflect this (thanks for pointing this out though).

See the first round with some of the similar Apple entries.

Last edited:
What about if they play the Macca's team away?
Heritage Guernsey has a plain white back so it can be used as a clash. If need be I can move the design over to make the front more white?

It’s a tricky one when red is such a staple of most fast food outlets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back