Politics IT IS THE VIRUS WHAT DONE IT.......THE VIRUSES.

Remove this Banner Ad

JW Frogen

Premiership Player
Nov 29, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Just me, but I do not think Centerlink will ever be the same again, I do not think once we weather these virsusey times that any government will ever be able to set it at poverty level again.

Too many Aussies who have worked all their lives will have relied on it.

Just as the Black Plague lifted the living conditions of serfs, well those who lived in England.

Thoughts, comments, rants?

It will be used as an excuse to privatise centrelink even more.

I think if the Liberals try to pull that off in our post virus world they will be out on their ass.

Too many people now have to had rely on it who never thought they ever would have.

And that number will grow.

I do not think we are not going to become Sweden, but we will end up more human.

A lot of people who did not think so have now learned, there is such a thing as society after all.

They haven't raised dsp or aged pension...

If we don't speak up, it will go back to the same ol s**t.

Who are we going to speak up to, we're in lockdown and unable to gather in more than twos.

It will be used as an excuse to privatise centrelink even more.

Many (hopefully not too many) of the newly unemployed will decide their time on Centrelink was "not my fault" (correct) but as if the unemployed before COVID-19 were at fault, and resume looking down on them when they get off it.

Last edited:
A lot of people who did not think so have now learned, there is such a thing as society after all.

Poor Maggie Thatcher just turned in her grave I think. Oh s**t...

50ca0f9317cdda110f825ee0a82c316f.jpg

SHE'S UP AGAIN!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back