Media It Is Time - SFA Draft

Should the SFA introduce an all in draft at the end of each season to spread talent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What happens if you think you’re a top 3 player and then get picked in like the 8th round of posting? Won’t you then resent everyone?

Like many things in life it doesn’t matter what you think, it is what everyone else thinks.

Like many things in life it doesn’t matter what you think, it is what everyone else thinks.
I know that, but what if someone takes a massive ego hit and resents the entire league for it??

PS. Asking for a mate...

I know that, but what if someone takes a massive ego hit and resents the entire league for it??

PS. Asking for a mate...

Thanks for asking man

PS. Asking for a mate...

They probably need to learn from it and come back bigger and better than before.

Who wouldn't love KohPhi?!? WTAF??
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a more concerted effort to direct rookies towards struggling clubs would be a better option. But each of the clubs needs to have a driven captain or senior poster, something like the Hawks and The Filth Wizard , in order to make it all appealing. I ended up choosing the Royals because a) they were a struggling club, b) I liked their logo and c) they gave me attention first. I hate to slag off the Gumbies but their logo and moniker is not at all appealing to me and they look absolutely lifeless. Of course rookies will want to go to teams like the Warriors, the Bombers or the Wonders because they are what makes the SFA great. So maybe instead of trying to bring down the great teams' levels, we should be focusing on raising the levels of the s**t teams.

Hey now, we're the fun part of the 60s. Unlike the Roys, who are those from the 60s living in the now, we've never left the 60s. The hippies when they were in their prime, and we want to remind people that you can be anything you want to be, it is possible!

Wait... are you called us dated?!

Gotta love a bloke who still uses the word "mire".:thumbsu:
Thats right up there with "millstone" and "flotsam"

And 'steed'. I always raise an eyebrow of respect when the word steed is used.

Last edited:
You also run the risk of people playing with posters they cannot stand. I know that quite a few players from a certain team were happy to see the back of a certain player when he left, imagine if they were forced to play with this person again?

and no i won't name said team or player.

Why would a club draft someone the team doesn't like?

Back