Universal Love IT WAS FUN NOT HAVING A LID IN 2019 - BUT GWS AND RICHMOND NAILED THE 2020 LID BACK ON

Is the Lid now “OFFICIALLY” off?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously we are all pretty pumped about the start of the 2019 Season, especially given the clear improvements to our playing list. The question I have is will the “LID” come off this year? Will we have a year when the LID comes off, only to go back on again? More importantly will THE LID BE OFFICIALLY OFF at any stage this year. As the year progresses it would be nice to track the progress of BRISBANE’S LID. At this stage I feel like we have tapped around the circumference of the lid and loosened it a bit, in preparation for future removal. Time will tell.
Go Lions!

LID BACK ON!

9A31AE74-9610-463C-8D5E-43E29DB144B4.jpeg

Last edited:

Well....my personal Lions Lid is OFF. But, in the interests of compliance, I shall echo jason pm and refrain from tearing about the forum proclaiming that fact until later tonight :)

*edit, I was writing this, the Avengers Theme song came on......IT'S HAPPENING PEOPLE :D

I've often wondered over this past off-season what the games and ages breakdown was of the Bombers of 1993 going in to that season - the Baby Bombers, as I'm sure you all recall them being christened - and how that matches up with our guys for this season.

I'm not sure what it would all mean, but more confirmation of why my/the lid is off wouldn't hurt :p

Lid is on and should stay on even if we have a thumping win tonight. Round 1 form means nothing and this is a much weaker Eagles side.
I would love to see Brisbane in a position this year where chopperduck took the lid off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm wearing a sarong!! :D (it's hot here....well, it's hot everywhere, but I live alone and don't have neighbours, so I can take a few liberties :p)

I HAVE MY SCARF READY TO GO THOUGH!! :D
Too much information Sausages.... Sausages by name..... sausages by nature lol

I'm wearing a sarong!! :D (it's hot here....well, it's hot everywhere, but I live alone and don't have neighbours, so I can take a few liberties :p)

I HAVE MY SCARF READY TO GO THOUGH!! :D
The sausage is out.

Back