Movie IT

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep very keen to see this. Loved the original with Tim Curry as Pennywise!!

Is it a cinema release or another TV movie..?

Read the book as a kid, scared the s**t outta me. Then for some reason, I stupidly watched the movie adaptation that aired on TV in the early 90s if I recall correctly. Again, scared the s**t outta me.

But now, once again, I'm roped back in somehow. That trailer was genuinely scary. Frightening.

Just as I try to get out, they pull me back in. Will be seeing this when it's out. Holy * what a trailer.

I feel like they've done a good job with the casting of "The Losers Club"

People seem to love the TV movie, but I feel like this will be better, just looks like more effort into production and likely to stay much closer to sour material. I hope people give the "new" Pennywise a chance, because judging from what I've seen, I believe this Pennywise will follow the book version more and will be much less eccentric and more evil.

It's gonna be split up into two films aswell - one movie as the children and one coming back as adults to fight Pennywise again.

Yep very keen to see this. Loved the original with Tim Curry as Pennywise!!

Is it a cinema release or another TV movie..?
Horrible ending though.

It's a SPIDER?

And the bit where...

The girl realises "Hey you all need to have sex with me!"

Stephen King has some bad ideas at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New trailer. Bit more of pennywise in this one. Really feel for people with clown fears as its been on my Facebook a bit last few days. Looks pretty good.

Hmm looks like they're resorting to jumpscares going by that trailer. Not finding the clown scary either.

I'm sure it will be good but I don't wanna go in with high expectations ie they better not screw this epic story up.

The only people that find the clown scary are people that are scared of clowns.

I think this version of Pennywise looks very promising, sinister, evil.

On the trailer, I think the scenes you see with jump scares will have a deeper purpose in the finished movie.

Responses from preview screenings are very, very positive about Bills Skarsgard and the movie as a whole.

There are scenes that have been leaked, I watched a little of one and it was fantastic.

Bill Skarsgard is going to trump Tim Curry.

Reports reckon this movie will smash it at the box office could very well be the best horror film of 2017.

Reports reckon this movie will smash it at the box office could very well be the best horror film of 2017.

It will do very well at the box office.

I've heard one of the best horror films in the last 5 years, which is a good thing because there have been some good ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back