Italian Food

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone else a big fan of Italian food? Going to my mates for dinner tonight. The campaigner cooks a mean dish of Pasta, Meatballs with Italian sausage/chorizo with home made tomato sauce. The way those Italians do it. A little chili, olives, man that s**t is damn good.

Italian styled sausages on the barby. Capsicums, veal cutlet etc. Played footy with him the bloke used to leave me for dead. I couldn't keep up with him, out mark me, make me look a mug. I asked what the secret was he reckons '' ding food ''

Lol. You won't have to twist my arm to eat that stuff. Grade A.

I went to Italy in July. I had tempered my expectations after always hearing about how good Italian food is - but I can genuinely say that each meal I had there was better than the best meal I'd had in Australia.

Gino’s Italian Escape - if you haven’t seen any episodes do yourself a favour. Gino D’Acampo is an Italian celebrity chef with restaurant in London. He travels around Italy in this series cooking simple, regional cuisine in sublime settings.

It’s on SBS On Demand streaming’s TV.

Anyone else a big fan of Italian food? Going to my mates for dinner tonight. The campaigner cooks a mean dish of Pasta, Meatballs with Italian sausage/chorizo with home made tomato sauce. The way those Italians do it. A little chili, olives, man that s**t is damn good.

Italian styled sausages on the barby. Capsicums, veal cutlet etc. Played footy with him the bloke used to leave me for dead. I couldn't keep up with him, out mark me, make me look a mug. I asked what the secret was he reckons '' ding food ''

Lol. You won't have to twist my arm to eat that stuff. Grade A.

Yep..a lot of regional variety - making things interesting.
Proper Italian food is amazing - & not overly difficult to make or to find quality ingredients in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back