Items for sale. Urgent -Please read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 21, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi guys.

As some of you may have seen on Saintsational in the past, I have been going through a bit of a rough patch in the last few months and have decided it is time I offload my dearly beloved memorabilia.

As much as it pains me but being a married man in my early 20's, I have other responsibilities I have to take care of. Maybe sometime in the future these will be available again and I will be able to snap them up, who knows.

If you are interested in any of the items, PLEASE let me know and let me know ASAP as I am in some desperate need for cash.

In the off chance you follow the Wrestling/Eddie Guerrero, I have a few pieces of signed memorabilia I am also getting rid of.

As you can probably tell, I have spent a fair bit of money of these items. Whist I know I most probably won't get my money back, I do hope I can get at least get back a chunk of it.

Thank you so much.

Fearsome forwards signed frame - $350

2000 woolen jumper signed by X man and Roo - $50

1997 and 2009 FULL team and coach signed balls - $300

Robert Harvey match worn and signed boot with COA - $250

Stephen Milne match worn and signed guernsey with COA - $400

Large Nick Riewoldt 2010 GF hand painted canvas - $300

2001 full team and coach signed guernsey - $350

Last edited:

I don't have the space to put any of this but it's a great collection.

Sorry that you've fallen on rough times and I hope you can work your way through it ok. Memorabilia is great, but health and family always come first.

Just a training jumper werent they?
No we did wear them. But wore the other yellow ones without the red for longer
downloadfile-10.jpg
As far as i can remember we only wore this jumper in 2003. The last time we ever wore it was the rnd 20 game Vs Carlton at Optus oval when we beat em by 15 Goals.
So even though it was maligned for being ugly the Yellow Peril did go out in a blaze of Glory:D

Last edited:
Hi guys.

As some of you may have seen on Saintsational in the past, I have been going through a bit of a rough patch in the last few months and have decided it is time I offload my dearly beloved memorabilia.

As much as it pains me but being a married man in my early 20's, I have other responsibilities I have to take care of. Maybe sometime in the future these will be available again and I will be able to snap them up, who knows.

If you are interested in any of the items, PLEASE let me know and let me know ASAP as I am in some desperate need for cash.

In the off chance you follow the Wrestling/Eddie Guerrero, I have a few pieces of signed memorabilia I am also getting rid of.

As you can probably tell, I have spent a fair bit of money of these items. Whist I know I most probably won't get my money back, I do hope I can get at least get back a chunk of it.

Thank you so much.

Fearsome forwards signed frame - $350

2000 woolen jumper signed by X man and Roo - $50

1997 and 2009 FULL team and coach signed balls - $300

Robert Harvey match worn and signed boot with COA - $250

Stephen Milne match worn and signed guernsey with COA - $400

Large Nick Riewoldt 2010 GF hand painted canvas - $300

2001 full team and coach signed guernsey - $350

Hahaha is that Ross Lyons signature on the red football that looks like the S is a dollar sign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No we did wear them. But wore the other yellow ones without the red for longer
View attachment 324068
As far as i can remember we only wore this jumper in 2003. The last time we ever wore it was the rnd 20 game Vs Carlton at Optus oval when we beat em by 15 Goals.
So even though it was maligned for being ugly the Yellow Peril did go out in a blaze of Glory:D

Our first win in that yellow jumper AFAIK and our first win v Carlton at Optus for quite some time! (we'd beaten Freo there )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back