Competition It's A Knockout - Achtung

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he's throwing this round. The incredible thing is that he'd still stand a 50% chance of winning the comp by doing so.
I'm just worried that he'll wait for me to choose, then choose the same team as me. If he does that from here on in he'll have 100% chance of winning.

I'm just worried that he'll wait for me to choose, then choose the same team as me. If he does that from here on in he'll have 100% chance of winning.

I think you should choose via PM.

beez

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had actually thought of getting you guys to PM your selections, but that is unfair on Knifey Spoony who has earned any advantages at this stage. Kudos to Spoondog for playing in the spirit of the game.

If it does get to where both of you are at 2 strikes and both used your joker, then we will have selections via pm.

Keep your selections in this thread for now remembering they can be changed up until 11:59pm AEST tonight.

Absolutely blistering performance from Knifey Spoony. Only one strike throughout the entire competition in his maiden appearance. Bad luck Tonga Bob.

Knifey Spoony takes out the Billy J Smith Cup and will hold it until the next iteration.

tenor.gif

beez looks on despondently after handing over the trophy to Knifey Spoony

The Billy J Smith Hall of Fame

DemonJim
Doctor Colossus
A Bit High
Papa Juggs
Karnezis_13
Paddles_
beez
Knifey Spoony

IAK9.png

Thanks for playing everyone.

Absolutely blistering performance from Knifey Spoony. Only one strike throughout the entire competition in his maiden appearance. Bad luck Tonga Bob.

Knifey Spoony takes out the Billy J Smith Cup and will hold it until the next iteration.

tenor.gif

DemonJim
Doctor Colossus
A Bit High
Papa Juggs
Karnezis_13
Paddles_
beez
Knifey Spoony

View attachment 972126

images (28).jpeg
It truly is an honour to win this

Massive thank you beez for all your efforts running this competition and cheers to everyone who took part.

tenor.gif

DemonJim
Doctor Colossus
A Bit High
Papa Juggs
Karnezis_13
Paddles_
beez
Knifey Spoony

View attachment 972126

Kudos Knifey Spoony, champagne tipping.

Cheers beez, love your work.

Hey Roys, get in the bin. Please and thank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back