Competition It's A Knockout - Achtung

Remove this Banner Ad

My strategy is called ‘Going 4 Gold’

Where I pick the team 4th on the ladder each week. Joker the first week I have one strike left.

Hawks

beez

Can you feel the expectation? The wild jubilation? It's the greatest game in town. It's the craziest fun around.

That's right folks! It's back, bigger and better than ever! It's A Knockout returns for Season 30 with a chance for all qootyers to show up their friends and foes in this ultimate tipping competition. Here's your chance to be the crème de la crème and join past winners in lifting The Billy J Smith Cup.

The Billy J Smith Hall of Fame

DemonJim
pantskyle
A Bit High
Papa Juggs
Karnezis_13
Paddles_
beez

Each week, simply tip who you think will win one of the six weekly fixtures, if you're wrong, BZZZZZT, take a strike. Three strikes and you're out.

Not feeling confident about a week? Too many 50/50 games? Not to worry. Each participant gets one joker card which they can use in any given week. The joker card nullifies an incorrect tip meaning you don't take a strike if you happen to get that week's tip wrong.

NFI how to play the game? Have a look at season 28 where WaynesWorld19 choked on a seemingly unassailable lead as beez came down the outside like Kimi Raikkonen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------->> Wayno chokes <<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules.
Tips must be entered before 11:59pm AEST Saturday.
2. You may not choose the same team two weeks in a row otherwise you will be eliminated.
3. Participants must make their selections in this thread.
4. To use your joker card simply say so next to your tip in any given week.
5. A missed tipping week will see you automatically given the team that sits on the bottom of the ladder prior to the round starting.
6. Two consecutive missed weeks will see you eliminated and my wrath for being a lazy sod.

Round One Fixtures

Tba

Rigged .......@beez did a steven bradbury ......but I'll participate again to show my dominance was no fluke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back