Scape Goat It's a minute past 2PM AEDT...WHY THE **** DIDN'T YOU DO SOMETHING BONDY! YOU campaigner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Could we go for something a little different this year?

I mean we've all burned effigies of Bond, Lloyd, etc before. How about we burn an effigy of Colin Young? Might have a more general appeal to the disaffected and to those just looking on for lols?

Either that or just nuke Sydney.

Now I'm thinking about that....it does have it attractions doesn't it......:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Brownlow,top of the ladder finish,record membership,sponsors, all Aust mids,a once in a generation player , WA game record holder ,home finals,new state of the art training facilities .But WTF, :rolleyes:no second rate KPF traded. Burn The lot of them Bond the Steves,Lyon are so s**t .

I'm normally a pretty upbeat optimistic person but geez all this hate is getting me down.

A Brownlow,top of the ladder finish,record membership,sponsors, all Aust mids,a once in a generation player , WA game record holder ,home finals,new state of the art training facilities .But WTF, :rolleyes:no second rate KPF traded. Burn The lot of them Bond the Steves,Lyon are so s**t .

I can generally cop the overemotional outbursts at this time of year from our younger, teenage posters.

But seriously, there are dudes who have been here for years, and must be at least in their 20's, who...EVERY FUQING YEAR....carry on the same way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back