Scape Goat It's a minute past 2PM AEDT...WHY THE **** DIDN'T YOU DO SOMETHING BONDY! YOU campaigner!

Remove this Banner Ad

So far in this thread for those who just tuned in.

Camp A: Useless ferking w@nker, dickhead Bondy. ...why didn't you buy us the toys that you didn't like or didn't rate or were too expensive.

What you think doesn't matter in the least. You suck donkeys appendages. What sort of a Santa are you anyway??:mad::mad:

WE WANTED THOSE PHARKING TOYS!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Camp B: Wise decision. Cam deal was impossible, the rest were s**t or way over-priced. Stay calm.

Camp A: Useless ferking w@nker, dickhead Bondy. ...why didn't you buy us the toys that you didn't like or didn't rate or were too expensive.

What you think doesn't matter in the least. You suck donkeys appendages. What sort of a Santa are you anyway??:mad::mad:

Camp B: Wise decision. Cam deal was impossible, the rest were s**t or way over-priced. Stay calm.
Which one are you in?

Ummmmm, can we go with 'Cam deal was impossible due to GWS being rampant knob jockeys. Nobody else was better than what we already have and didn't want to come here anyway'.......AND.....

'FU....Useless ferking w@nker, dickhead Bondy'

A bit of both worlds just for the lols!

Of course it doesn't make a lot of sense to go down that path but so what! This is BigFooty. Getting ya facts straight and making sense has never really been a prerequisite.

Finally got to 999 posts - one more for the big 1,000.

I'm going to save it up for something really deep and insightful, don't want to waste it.

Ah, s**t!

You know, you should have saved that 1,000 post for getting the McCarthy deal done. No way back for you from here ;)

it does seem we wasted our time.
Don't know what time you waste , BF is just discussion , freo don't paid you for your consulti

I am camp B

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bondy has screwed us over royally.

We have 2 WA KP studs playing over east Hogan, Mccarthy who come out of contract in 2017. We now have no realistic prospect of getting either of them.

We arent going to use a 1st round pick this year. We are required to use 2 in a 4 year period. Meaning:
- next year we cant offer our 2016 and 2017 first rounders.
- in 2017 we wont be able to offer 2017 and 2018 firsts.

Bearing in mind that our firsts will be between pick 14-18, its not going to be enough and no 14 and 32 is not going to be enough either.

Our only hope would be to trade in another 1st. But for whom? Out of the tradeables perhaps only weller will have that currency next yr and he is out of contract with victorian clubs likely to have good pre-season draft position.

You really have to question why bondy is doing the trading. In the US list management is done almost predominantly by analytic guys now. FFC should be the first AFL club to follow that model. List management and talent spotting/nurturing aren't the same thing
It's all those pesky high finishes screwing up your drafting strategy

Best you spend some time down the bottom of the ladder

Has that fuctard Freofalcon posted in here yet?
Wait till next year.

With the av and sig I have saved up for you, you'll never be allowed anywhere near the eagles board.

EVER. Bwhahahahaha.

Wait till next year.

With the av and sig I have saved up for you, you'll never be allowed anywhere near the eagles board.

EVER. Bwhahahahaha.
This is exactly the type of over confidence that saw you with the reigning Ross Glendinning medallist as an avatar for a week

This is exactly the type of over confidence that saw you with the reigning Ross Glendinning medallist as an avatar for a week
I'm hopeless.

If I hear Sport and Wanna Bet ?, My right hand has a mind of it's own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back