It's a Yessssssssss

Remove this Banner Ad

If you go on The Guardian, their interactive map has this button that you press that makes the vote map flash rainbow colours

Has to be the gayest thing I've ever seen, NTTAWWT

If you go on The Guardian, their interactive map has this button that you press that makes the vote map flash rainbow colours

Has to be the gayest thing I've ever seen, NTTAWWT
You've never seen a video by the Pet Shop Boys, I presume

NTTAWWT

I consider myself a conservative. I hate greenies and left wing commo, NTTAWWTfo, w a n kers

I voted yes because I didn't care, don't care and will never care if teh gheys want to marry go to Mars or sell bullshit turmeric latte's at their market stalls

Stop trying to make me care about s**t that doesn't matter.

It was interesting that in a 'No' electorate the Christians and mussies united against the gheys.

Could we see a similar united front but also with the pederasts if we get a referendum on lowering the age of consent?

#yesforarrangedmarriages

#helpapriestout

Enjoy your wedding night girls...if you need a videographer, I'm your man

9a31af497c186b379b3bb055e547b036--girls-in-love-lesbian-wedding.jpg

This is not realistic.....you'll be taking photos of gym junkies, truck drivers and tuckshop looking chicks.

also lets not forget that the opinions of 38.4% of people are still campaigners whose opinion shouldnt count for anything. that is still far too high.

How was Abetz ******* trying that on? What a *****

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I consider myself a conservative. I hate greenies and left wing commo, NTTAWWTfo, w a n kers

I voted yes because I didn't care, don't care and will never care if teh gheys want to marry go to Mars or sell bullshit turmeric latte's at their market stalls

Stop trying to make me care about s**t that doesn't matter.
Angry man shakes his fist at cloud jpeg.

also lets not forget that 38.4% of people are still campaigners whose opinion shouldnt count for anything. that is still far too high.
Essendon, Carlton and Collingwood supporters don't make up 38.4% of the population though

Don't be queer in Maranoa. :huh:

Have a good look at the map.

I’m pretty well traveled locally and globally and i’m dead certain I can go on travelling and never once set foot in Maranoa of free will.

Bit like Lesotho. I’ll never go there either

Have a good look at the map.

I’m pretty well traveled locally and globally and i’m dead certain I can go on travelling and never once set foot in Maranoa of free will.

Bit like Lesotho. I’ll never go there either
Place is probably filled with former Joh Bjelke Petersen voters.

Maranoa had an informal vote % higher than the national average in the last election

Are we just sending postal votes to kangaroos or god knows what else is out there now?

It was interesting that in a 'No' electorate the Christians and mussies united against the gheys.

Could we see a similar united front but also with the pederasts if we get a referendum on lowering the age of consent?

#yesforarrangedmarriages

#helpapriestout
#loveforgoats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back