It's a Yessssssssss

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, guys, I feel like this thread is losing direction, we should be celebrating the fact that hot chicks can now get married

two-hot-girls-kissing-at-music-festival.jpg
Have you checked with Paganism to confirm the best vantage points?

I'm sorry but that's the kiss you give your grandmother... I'm calling fake
Lol
I think someone is in need of affection other than old lady relative!
Maybe when the singularity occurs,you get to live out “all” of “your” weird fantasies,until then boicheck,keep it yo’self....kaythanx!

30% in one seat - far higher proportion of Christians in those seats.

The religious right are backward. Hardly a revelation.
The frustration comes from the fact that the mainstream left are apologists for Islam and will ignore the religions shortcomings while happily criticising Christians.

I would personally prefer that all the religious types in those areas were herded into a nice comfortable mass grave, Muslim, Christian or miscellaneous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gosh what a surprise its the Geelong supporters who are bringing their latent racist views into this thread. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry that the Waleed Alys of the world have got you fooled, but I'll continue to stand up for 48% of my Hawf brethren.

And another 20 percent didn’t vote. Most likely were vote no people. So technically the yes vote lost. :drunk::p:D
80% (74%) people voted in this garbage poll because none of our politicians could come to a consecnus

27% of the Poms voted for Brexit that has screwed them over for generations

I know what I would prefer

The frustration comes from the fact that the mainstream left are apologists for Islam and will ignore the religions shortcomings while happily criticising Christians.

I would personally prefer that all the religious types in those areas were herded into a nice comfortable mass grave, Muslim, Christian or miscellaneous.
I consider myself mainstream left and I think all religion belongs in a bin, with kero tipped into said bin, followed by a lit match.

Not all mainstream left is in the thrall of Islam.

I consider myself mainstream left and I think all religion belongs in a bin, with kero tipped into said bin, followed by a lit match.

Not all mainstream left is in the thrall of Islam.
Of course that's a generalisation, but you will never see Labor, the Greens or the ABC criticise Islam, and I'd consider them the nervous representatives of the mainstream left in Australia.

Of course that's a generalisation, but you will never see Labor, the Greens or the ABC criticise Islam, and I'd consider them the nervous representatives of the mainstream left in Australia.
Labour and the Greens, yep I agree with you. The ABC is a different kettle of fish, depending on which part of it you watch/listen to. Counterpoint has for years been the voice of the disgruntled right on there, and commentators like Chris Uhlmann go in hard from time to time. I think the ABC is more balanced than many give it credit for, and they have a difficult political terrain to navigate. Having said all that I barely watch or listen to the abc anymore.

Labour and the Greens, yep I agree with you. The ABC is a different kettle of fish, depending on which part of it you watch/listen to. Counterpoint has for years been the voice of the disgruntled right on there, and commentators like Chris Uhlmann go in hard from time to time. I think the ABC is more balanced than many give it credit for, and they have a difficult political terrain to navigate. Having said all that I barely watch or listen to the abc anymore.
True, I'm mainly thinking of Q&A and their morning show with Trioli since that's almost all I watch.

This is just the beginning of the sorts of challenges that will face the religious in the future.
Putting the spotlight on them like this perfectly highlights their bigotry and unsophisticated mental temerity.
I won’t happen with the ones that voted no,but with their children and grandchildren as we slowly but surely erode their dysfunctional views of the material world,ie-the only one that exists and that we can control!
God raped a 12 yr old married virgin to create himself on earth,what a sick * idea that is!!
Christians are sick *s!

We spent 122 million so that all Australian can have a say on something that affects less than 1% of us. Meanwhile I don't remember having a say when we literally went to an illegal war on Iraq and sent our boys to their death. **** you religious right, **** your priorities.

That's ok mate, we also paid $800 million not to build a road, removed 25% out of the power grid based on an ideology and are seeing industries get shut down just to appease a minority.
You wonder why we get lunatics like a Trump in power? I rest my case......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back