FTA-TV It's always sunny in Philadelphia S12

Remove this Banner Ad

It is at least a top 5 episode. Possibly the best ever.

Agreed. My housemate and I were talking about this last night (on our second viewing) and I think this episode is so good because it combines major elements or ideas from some of their greatest episodes like The D.E.N.N.I.S System, Reynolds vs Reynolds, The Gang Get Analyzed etc.

Agreed. My housemate and I were talking about this last night (on our second viewing) and I think this episode is so good because it combines major elements or ideas from some of their greatest episodes like The D.E.N.N.I.S System, Reynolds vs Reynolds, The Gang Get Analyzed etc.

The Gang Get Analyzed was on the cusp of my top 5 ... Dee's increasingly panicked repetition of "Tell me I'm good" and then the whole gang chanting DISHES was both hilarious and somewhat disturbing!

The last few weeks have finally answered some-standing questions; notably that Dennis isn't a murderer, as we thought (although whether he's a rapist might be a different story), and that Mac is gay. It might be too late now but I'd kind of like to see re-visit Frank and Charlie's father-son relationship because I don't think they've ever really addressed that issue head-on.

And also it has answered the fact that this is the best tv show that ever happened

Up there with Curb Your Enthusiasm for best comedy perhaps.

The Wire/GoT tough to beat overall though.

I've got it at #4 in comedies behind Louie, The Office (need I specify which one?) and Curb ... and if they'd never made season 4, it'd be just behind Arrested Development as well. But it's a very very very VERY good show!

Top-five but firmly behind Seinfeld and Arrested Development for me.

This is one of my favourite early episodes:

You think this shrimp is fresh or frozen?

Dee :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*img cacking myself

Daddy and the boy performance i am dying here hahahahaha

Hahahaha holy * Dee u crazy bitch bahaahahahabahahNah dead

"dad?"
"honey?"
"oh my god, my finger was in your arse!!"

Also lost it when Mac got a quick lap dance and gave a huge grin and nod to the group.

"dad?"
"honey?"

Also lost it when Mac got a quick lap dance and gave a huge grin and nod to the group.
Out Mac is great. Loved his reactions to the strippers.

And Charlie painting a roll of cheese to use as a lollipop. :D:D:D

"dad?"
"honey?"

dANjOQ1.jpg

Anyone else notice they killed yet another kid in the last episode?

And they did it twice! With a machine gun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back