FTA-TV It's always sunny in Philadelphia S12

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else notice they killed yet another kid in the last episode?

And they did it twice! With a machine gun!
underrated scene that one

"HOLY s**t FRANK YOU KILLED A KID!!!!"

".............so?"

I fully expected to see something like this in the crate. This show must be warping my brain.

Last few eps have all been golden. After last season I was a bit worried with where it was going but this has been a great season.

I love how Dennis can go so believably from being a psychopath to being the voice of reason when the others are all so insane.

This is one of my favourite seasons easily.

Not on the level of season 5 obviously but definitely up there.

This is one of my favourite seasons easily.

Not on the level of season 5 obviously but definitely up there.
It's been a bit of a mixed bag, but still a very high quality season overall and certainly a step up from the last one (which wasn't bad, just not great). The last three episodes have been top shelf classic Always Sunny!

I know no one probably cares, but here is my ranking of this season so far:

#1 - Hero or Hate Crime?
#2 - The Gang Tends Bar
#3 - The Gang Goes to a Water Park
#4 - Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer
#5 - PTSDee
#6 - Old Lady House: A Situation Comedy
#7 - Wolf Cola: A Public Relations Nightmare
#8 - The Gang Turns Black

I'm definitely looking forward to next week though: A Cricket's Tale!

I'm definitely looking forward to next week though: A Cricket's Tale!

Oh lawd, this gunna be good.

Weird.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many of you have seen The League?

This weeks episode reminded me of the episodes in The League that revolved around Rafi. A great idea in theory but these 'spinoff' type episodes just don't work. These type of scene stealing characters like Cricket are so good because we're only ever exposed to them in small infrequent doses that leave you wanting more. Having a character like that carry an episode is just too much of a good thing and it always makes for a weak end result IMO.

This season to me has come across as them really being out of ideas. I suppose you could almost apply that to last season with what they did for a few of the episodes.

It's Sunny might be going on a hiatus after this season ends. Probably a good thing as this current season is more misses than hit for me.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back