Media IT'S BACK

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm thinking he'll be listed as 'Illness' due to excessive alcohol consumption following the grand final

Serious question skip:

Will we actually have anyone fit to play in this tournament or are we all on the injury list?

Serious question skip:

Will we actually have anyone fit to play in this tournament or are we all on the injury list?
Pretty sure I saw Power Raid kicking a footy.
Odds on it was a mirage, it's all be hazy since the big day

Serious question skip:

If excessive alcohol consumption is an illness then I can see numbers dwindling rapidly.

Serious question skip:

We'll be right. If you're not feeling great but you're picked to play, bring a deck chair and just make up the numbers

I'm comfortable with that. I could do that on one leg. And did many times after breaking 3 metatarsals in a parachute jump landing.
Well if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving probably isn't for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess which place gets a mention, although clearly this article was written before the Tournament was announced.

TJASTA !!

You would have to pull the splinters from your arse first as sitting on the bench has made you cynical old man!!!
More than happy to lay down on the fluffy couch we have on the sidelines after kicking my 17 first half goals and letting someone else destroy your angus.
Yes, I noticed you didn't respond. I'm sorry to hear of your vegetative state, I mean that :(
Oh boy, called out and then followed up with a glorified "no you", Dragons sign IDC, wheels really are coming off for you aren't they. Sad times indeed.

More than happy to lay down on the fluffy couch we have on the sidelines after kicking my 17 first half goals and letting someone else destroy your angus.
Angus... ? I don't have a cat

And don't wear thongs!!!!
Just in case you don't get the reference.

Last edited:
Oh boy, called out and then followed up with a glorified "no you", Dragons sign IDC, wheels really are coming off for you aren't they. Sad times indeed.

It's quite sad that that is all you have. But then as I have been told quite a few times now, you are a sad little man

Serious question skip:

H0s7GMi.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back