It's been awful quiet

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey dogbolter, strange statement to make about " those clubs up the hill ". The Yarra valley community love their footy and are entitled to have a local league to follow and/or participate in. " Big fish in a small pond " ??? Nobody up there with half a clue is claiming superiority over neighbouring leagues and, from my experience, they leave that sort of talk to "outsiders" from those neighbouring leagues like yourself. Actually, most people up there couldn't give a s**t about efl or any other league for that matter.
If you don't give a s**t about efl why are you on an efl forum?

Big thanks to your mob gmac! Couldn't put up a bit more of an effort against Mooroolbark for us? Great outing at Waverley yesterday, with 16 year old Rory bailey kicking 8 in a walloping. Great second half of the season by upper, really stepping up a grade! Just imagine if we could have pinched one here or there and we'd still be going next week. Well done to chad rogers on his effort past 4 years. He's been great and I'm sure he'll walk into a new gig as soon as he wants too. Bring on baseball season

If you don't give a s**t about efl why are you on an efl forum?
You might want to read my post again, I didn't say that I don't give a s**t, I said most people up there don't give a s**t - your studfield primary education didn't include comprehension ? Maybe one too many baseballs to the skull ? Nah, just your common garden variety flog.

Any rules Gurus here .................

EFL Bylaws Feb 17

4.3 To Participate in Finals Matches
(a)

(i) Players must play at least 3 matches (service men 2) with their Affiliated Senior or Junior Club in the home and away matches to qualify to play in the finals series for their senior or junior club. (Amended March 2011)

(ii) To be eligible to play in the second 18 or under 19 team finals matches a player must have played in three home and away matches for that particular team during the current season. Provided that such exception shall be presumed where any club fields a first 18, second 18 or under 19 team in a finals series match on the same day, or the same weekend. (Amended March 2011/ March 2012)

Reading this rule if the 19s play a final on Saturday any of them (regardless of number of games in any team) are free to backup and play in the ressies or seniors on the Sunday ?

Cheers

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back