Conspiracy Theory It's coming. COVID vaccine required for entry to games

Remove this Banner Ad

Then you should have no problem with people who arent scared of covid to not get vaccinated as all you vaccinated people will be safe...right?

Be ****ed if I am having a vaccine that was rushed through with * all human trials , 5 years ago my father and 4 others from our town got Guillaume-Barre Syndrome from a flu shot and 4 out of 5 died so thanks but no thanks , they will sell proof of vaccination certificates on the dark web anyway .

Nothing like the dulcet tones of the BBC to lull the population into a false sense of security. Do you have evidence of 20,000 test subjects over any months? I'd like to read it, because the BBC interview said the problem is that not only 20,000 or 30,000 is too little, but no safety results have been published for peer review so science by press release again and based on hundreds not thousands of results. The Phase 3 tests are supposed to be published late Nov, early Dec so have you seen them?

The Pfizer and Moderna are mRNA vaccines which have never been approved before, because of their poor safety record. The success % reported in media only involved success in producing antibodies. None of the studies were designed to see if the vaccinated, with some producing antibodies, were protected against CV 19 or if anyone could catch the virus from them when they were vaccinated.

Other immunity studies showed recovering from naturally getting CV 19, antibodies only lasted around 3 months. But the most important factor in immunity was memory T cells with 40-60% of the population having crossover immunity from SARS CoV1, 4 common cold corona viruses, OC43, HKU1, NL63 and 229E, and MERS. These memory T cells were found to be present 17 years after outbreak of SARS CoV 1 in 2003.

No animal trials were done in the Pfizer vaccine, reports on ferret, mice and primate trials that were done with vaccine trials in SARS CoV 1 which became worse with deaths and serious complications and no human trials of the vaccine were started. The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination, which is one of the problems experts are warning about with the current vaccines not being properly tested on animals and against CV 19 with the vaccinated group.

Astra Zeneca had primate animal trials that successfully produced antibodies in all 8, but then all of the primates became infected with CV 19 when exposed, even though they had these antibodies. Serious safety concerns stopped the Phase 3 trials, but they were resumed in England with paralysis and MS attributed to being possibly caused by the vaccine. There were 13 serious side effected reported out of 1500 Phase 1/2, 2/3 reported so far.

How many over 60s or 70s or 80s were included in the trials? All immunocompromised subjects were excluded. Why give to over 80s, 90s and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals, when none of these are in the test groups, unless they're just Guinea pigs like the examples given below? So these older people don't have to worry about becoming infertile but with a mRNA vaccine never safely developed there are many side effects, not just possible infertility!

if this was really about saving lives, giving safe and effective medicines would be used. There have been over 6000 case studies and RCT's from Raoult in France to Zelenski, Risch and Cardilo in America with HCQ +Zn + antibiotics curing 95% or more when used early. Invermectin + Zn + antibiotic promoted by Australian Professor Brody and recent study in Argentina in prophylaxis trial formally reported. Of 788 health care workers who took 12mg Ivermectin/week + carrageenan nasal spray 4 x/day -- ZERO caught covid over 3 months. ZERO! vs 58% of control HCWs infected.

BBC say side effects of previous vaccines like narcolepsy for H1N1, Guillane Barr from flu and deaths from polio were found within 6 weeks but those vaccines were continued for years before they were stopped because of the side effects.

The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects. As in the narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, which was linked to non coding RNA gene, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unacceptable risk if an emergency approval were to be granted and the possibility of observing the late effects of the vaccination were to follow.

The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.

Indian Dr's blame Bill Gates for his polio vaccine for causing a devastating vaccine strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017 the WHO admitted that the Global polio epidemic in Afghanistan, Congo and the Philippines is primarily from the Gates polio vaccine program, but it took 17 years to admit.

In 2010 Gates trialed an experimental malaria vaccine killing 151 African children and causing serious adverse side effects like, paralysis, ferbrile convulsions and seizures in 1048 of the 5049 children tested.

During Gates 2002 MedAfrVac Program in Sub Saharan Africa forcibly vaccinated thousands of children against meningitis with hundreds paralysed. He was accused in South African newspapers of using their children as guinea pigs for drug makers and Nelson Mandela's former economist Patrick Bond described Gates Philanthropic practises as "immoral" and "ruthless".

In 2014 Kenyan's Catholic Doctors Association accused WHO of chemically sterilising millions of unwilling Kenyan women through a tetanus vaccine. Independent labs found the sterility chemical in every vaccine tested. After initially denying the charges WHO admitted they had used the chemical for 10 years in the vaccine.

The ex head of Pfizer respiratory research and German immunologist warn against infertility as being a complication of COVID vaccines. “There is no indication whether antibodies against spike proteins of SARS viruses would also act like anti-Syncytin-1 antibodies,” says the petition. “However, if this were to be the case this would then also prevent the formation of a placenta which would result in vaccinated women essentially becoming infertile.”

Pfizer and Astra Zenica have been involved in billions of dollars in vaccine lawsuits as has Bill Gates, but they are indemnified for the COVID vaccines, so they can rush their agenda's, pocket billions of dollars without adequate safely data.
If I seen Bill Gates have the vaccine with my own eyes I might consider having it but still not convinced , does anyone really think Joe Biden actually had the vaccine live on tv ? I don't think he did personally . It's like when you buy a new car you never buy a series one you wait for the series two for the 'bugs to be ironed out' , well I will be waiting for the results of some of the long term side effects before I even consider having it .

If I seen Bill Gates have the vaccine with my own eyes I might consider having it but still not convinced , does anyone really think Joe Biden actually had the vaccine live on tv ? I don't think he did personally . It's like when you buy a new car you never buy a series one you wait for the series two for the 'bugs to be ironed out' , well I will be waiting for the results of some of the long term side effects before I even consider having it .

Well. That was a wild ride.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back