Game Day Its Game day! Western Bulldogs Vs Gold Coast Suns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Never good when I'm posting in match day threads

Only game I can ever remember we've won when posting on a Dogs matchday thread was Bob's 300th when we came back from like 40 down at half time against Brisbane

Seriously, why can't we kick consecutive goals against this mob? Goalkicking is horrendous, had so much of the footy yet have wasted so many opportunities through poor skills and poor decision making

Also Bevo, enough with the slow starts, slow start today is going to cost us 4 points here

Not good enough, undone all the good work from the first two weeks today

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
I think the first two games gave us a bit of a false idea of where we are at. Sorry if this is hyperbolic but we look a certainty for bottom four after this. Not only we were beaten by Gold Coast at home but we were beaten soundly.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wow that was just awful.

Walked out 5 mins into the last qrt against the GOLD COAST SUNS!!!!!!

WBD76

Team Captain
Jun 16, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think the first two games gave us a bit of a false idea of where we are at. Sorry if this is hyperbolic but we look a certainty for bottom four after this. Not only we were beaten by Gold Coast at home but we were beaten soundly.
We are not going to be bottom four. We just need greater consistency across four quarters and more cohesion while moving the ball forward. The removal of Wallis would be a good start, sick and tired of his brain fades. Easton Wood should also be on the block as well.....wait, just hold the phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back