Game Day It's GAMEDAY! The Western Districts Geelong Cats vs The Footscray Inner Western Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

St 07

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jan 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
They were too mature. We did okay. Daniel should not have been picked - that was an absolute shocker decision. We're clearly heading in the right direction, but our shortcoming is youth.

We play pretty well considering our inexperience.

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
They were too mature. We did okay. Daniel should not have been picked - that was an absolute shocker decision. We're clearly heading in the right direction, but our shortcoming is youth.

We play pretty well considering our inexperience.

Still hiding behind the youth excuse after 7 years. Our players must be the Lost Boys since they never seem to age.

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Seems Matt Spangher isn't the worst assistant.

We need a serious footy dept restructure, and somehow empower players with some onfield leadership.

Challenge for all to get over the scars of that GF hiding too. Last week we came back from 4 goals down, but we looked like a completely different team.

ringa5

CRAZY HORSE
Jun 1, 2009
goldcoast
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Getting smashed at centre clearance.
Naughton no influence.
Bev doesn't change anything.
Poor selection
Poor coaching
Bruce ,Ha nan , Mcomb selected before better players .Daniel needed to come back through reserves.English Smith,,,Dunkley , McCrae no influence.
What a shite game of football

ExRoyboy

Premiership Player
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
Guthrie gets told be the umpire to move back and he takes one step back then at least 3 fwd when the umpire looks away. ******* cheats I swear, they creep every mark, they hold off the ball constantly, just a pack of fukcing cheats

Hobdog

Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
No way known Bruce was coming back and dominating after a knee with no preseason fitness base and two games in the VFL. It’s not his fault, it’s the match committee’s fault for picking him. But I will say this, without him on the field, JUH doesn’t get the same opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

doggiesin08

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bushrangers
After 3 goals in a row I was very annoyed at the momentum impact of the downfield against Bruce. It’s then been so embarrassing that I don’t even care about that.

Whoyagot

All Australian
Sep 18, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
BA88E79F-02C8-4507-A5A6-539F3FD0D415.png

Not watching the game but same old hey? Come on dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back