Game Day It's GAMEDAY! The Western Districts Geelong Cats vs The Footscray Inner Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They were too mature. We did okay. Daniel should not have been picked - that was an absolute shocker decision. We're clearly heading in the right direction, but our shortcoming is youth.

We play pretty well considering our inexperience.

Still hiding behind the youth excuse after 7 years. Our players must be the Lost Boys since they never seem to age.

Seems Matt Spangher isn't the worst assistant.

We need a serious footy dept restructure, and somehow empower players with some onfield leadership.

Challenge for all to get over the scars of that GF hiding too. Last week we came back from 4 goals down, but we looked like a completely different team.

Getting smashed at centre clearance.
Naughton no influence.
Bev doesn't change anything.
Poor selection
Poor coaching
Bruce ,Ha nan , Mcomb selected before better players .Daniel needed to come back through reserves.English Smith,,,Dunkley , McCrae no influence.
What a shite game of football

Guthrie gets told be the umpire to move back and he takes one step back then at least 3 fwd when the umpire looks away. ******* cheats I swear, they creep every mark, they hold off the ball constantly, just a pack of fukcing cheats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way known Bruce was coming back and dominating after a knee with no preseason fitness base and two games in the VFL. It’s not his fault, it’s the match committee’s fault for picking him. But I will say this, without him on the field, JUH doesn’t get the same opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

After 3 goals in a row I was very annoyed at the momentum impact of the downfield against Bruce. It’s then been so embarrassing that I don’t even care about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back