JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
And I cannot wait to prove we are a better side than Geelong from 2007-2011 by doing the one thing that that mob couldn't do. Back to Back. Which is why Hawthorn and Brisbane will ALWAYS be greater sides than that of the Geelong golden era.
giphy (4).gif

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Please. Even with 37 years of failure, we are still vastly more successful in the last half century than Geelong is.

Arrogant Geelong fans, much like yourself, seem to forget football existed prior to 2007. You were irrelevant as a club for 40 years. You win 3 flags in 5 years, sell the farm to win another and have gotten nowhere near it, and now you think your club is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Your club doesn't win wooden spoons because it cannot afford to. As someone who LIVES in Geelong, I know what your side does for this city. I know what would happen to it, and it's supporters should Geelong face a period of sustained mediocrity during a rebuild. You have arguably the most fair weather, entitled supporter bases in the league. Your supporters sooked about the QF last year because they couldn't attend and yet, given the very same opportunity at a home game this year, they CHOSE not to attend. You want to call us bandwagoners. Interestingly enough, Geelong's lowest H+A total average attendance since you won the flag in 2007 came in 2016, the year after you missed finals (coincidentally, the second lowest total). Your supporters jump off like rats on a sinking ship when your club isn't performing like they should or are expected to. THAT is why Geelong cannot afford to win a wooden spoon.

Your supporter base can be encapsulated by your coach. An arrogant tossbag who thinks everything should be given to them. They don't want to put in the hard yards. They want to cut corners, they want handouts, they want it on a silver platter and they want it now. They throw tantrums when they don't get their own way.

We, as a club, have busted our asses off to turn our club around. From the doldrums. From comparisons to Fitzroy. To being labelled worse than that side on their deathbed. We earned our success. Geelong have tried to buy it.

Yes, we won 3 finals last year. We won as many finals in 2017 as Geelong have won since they won the 2011 flag. You want to throw stones, fine. But I will NOT tolerate any Geelong fan calling US sooks when your entire supporter base as a collective needs to get the sand out of their vaginas. The collective sooking from them when they found out about the QF being played at the G far outweighed Richmond supporters complaining about not being able to get a ticket to that shitheap of a ground you call Kitty Litter Park or whatever it is called these days. You were TOLD 3 weeks out from finals that should you face Richmond, it would be at the 'G. Your side never had an issue beating us at the 'G before. In fact, your club used to pencil it in as a win almost every year (and I have heard this from a number of players). You either didn't prepare to play on the MCG. Or you took us lightly. That is on Geelong. Not on us. So go take your typical Scat supporting victim mentality back to your own board with the unwashed masses who share in your collective self delusion that your club is far more important than it actually is.

And I cannot wait to prove we are a better side than Geelong from 2007-2011 by doing the one thing that that mob couldn't do. Back to Back. Which is why Hawthorn and Brisbane will ALWAYS be greater sides than that of the Geelong golden era.
i feel like mike at the 53 second mark of this clip.
i salute you, you magnificent bastard, post of the year

Philth

Club Legend
Feb 4, 2008
Geraldton
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter

Hmmmmm....are all banter threads this much fun? :drunk:

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Well dandy to geelong not relevant unless you made a mistake. On a Saturday morning, Dandy to the G would be similar to Geelong to G because of the traffic.
bullshit
dandy to the g can be as little as 30 minutes
geelong to the g would be double at least.
41a0bbcbc68eef75edcf3bda536d1ee120fa877d0133a24f7d58f6c8b61b21db.jpg

i feel like mike at the 53 second mark of this clip.
i salute you, you magnificent bastard, post of the year

Make sure you vote for it at the end of the year. I will remind you...

1980 second semi final. KB kicked eight... I was living in Geelong at the time and proudly wore Tiger colours all night and ended up singing the theme song loudly at the Wool Exchange Hotel.

The Wool Exchange. Great Venue.

Repping from Corio North - Lara. Cant believe the poor cats fans have to get off at Southern Cross and walk 2 platforms to get Metro!!! I only do it pretty much every week

You from the Northern Corio area? Me too. Live near the Market.

'It's nice to FINALLY get a home game against Geelong' ?

Which Richmond away games are you referring to?

The "Geelong home game" at the 'G earlier this year with the ground being filled with 70% of Richmond supporters? or the other "Geelong home game" in last year's Finals with the 'G being brimmed with close to 80% of Richmond supporters!?

Richmond supporters are fast becoming delusional like Hawthorn supporters.
That’s not very good bantering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back