It's not long now, But the question is....

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Stegelator
Watcha gonna do? WATCHA GONNA DO FREMANTLE? WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN ESSENDON RUN WILD ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scores are:

5.8 38 ( Dockers)
5.5 35 ( Bombers)

Looks like the bombers are giving the dockers a real pasting! There sooo running wild stegelator!

:D :D :D

Well that bloke will be eating his words now.

Congratulations to the Dockers for beating a quality side who was very undermanned.

It's good that nobody has won at Subiaco playing away this year.

Put a bit of fear into the minds of the opposition teams when travelling to Subiaco now, for WCE and Dockers sake.

Watcha gonna do? WATCHA GONNA DO FREMANTLE? WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN ESSENDON RUN WILD ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Win by 27 points perhaps? :D

Re: Re: It's not long now, But the question is....

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
Win by 27 points perhaps? :D

No, they'd have to actually do the 'run wild' bit before that happened :)

Well done Dockers, keeping the rest of the nation in fear of Subi is a most worthy cause!

(if the inevitable grand final used to be Essendon v Brisbane...are we now looking at an all-WA GF? :cool: )

Stegelator it looks like DOCKERMANIA RAN WILD ON YOU BROTHER!! And Just like the Hulkster Freo are the undisputed champions!

What can I say, I'm a very happy man!!

Although the Dockers made some mistakes and the switching of play was frustrating at times, when the game was there to be won, the boys responded and stood up.
Good work by Browny and Snake, probably the best games I've seen them play for the club.

Great stuff Freo!!!

Re: Re: Re: It's not long now, But the question is....

Originally posted by Mr Eagle
Well done Dockers, keeping the rest of the nation in fear of Subi is a most worthy cause!

(if the inevitable grand final used to be Essendon v Brisbane...are we now looking at an all-WA GF? :cool: )

I think it's great, let's hope the run continues and no eastern team can win at Subi this year. :)

An all WA final? hmmm, bit early for that. I will settle for an all non-Vic final. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: It's not long now, But the question is....

Originally posted by Docker_Brat

I think it's great, let's hope the run continues and no eastern team can win at Subi this year. :)

An all WA final? hmmm, bit early for that. I will settle for an all non-Vic final. :D

Now wouldn't that be great!:cool:

What in the hell are you eagle guys doing! Sounds you need the help of the Dockers to win at your home ground head quarters.
I really don't think you what footy is about. Its OK for coaches to swap crap and be mates in the local press etc ''Doing whats best for the west'', but each of them want each other to fail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by grassroots
What in the hell are you eagle guys doing! Sounds you need the help of the Dockers to win at your home ground head quarters.
I really don't think you what footy is about. Its OK for coaches to swap crap and be mates in the local press etc ''Doing whats best for the west'', but each of them want each other to fail.

but if the eagles and freo winning home games at subi makes other teams not want to come and play at subi then it works as an advantage for both teams

Originally posted by grassroots

Better Freo in the finals than Victorians...or South Australians...or anybody else in fact. I may not like Freo, but I don't like any other teams either! :cool:

Originally posted by Mr Eagle

Better Freo in the finals than Victorians...or South Australians...or anybody else in fact. I may not like Freo, but I don't like any other teams either! :cool:

i'd prefer as many non victorian teams in the 8 as possible both wa teams both sa team brisbane that takes 5 spots

Hey Grass roots!

There is an old saying..well maybe not that old, that if you have a chip on your shoulder all that will happen is you will attract a lot of seagulls.

Trolls turn to stone in the light of day.

Onya Dockers!

I support two teams...West Coast, and whoever is playing Essendon.

Well done Dockers! :D

(Stuffed up my tipping, but well done anyway ;) )

IF any of you have seen him play, how do you guys rate Andrew Browne? I saw him play for Claremont in the WAFL yesterday and I was pretty impressed. Looks to be a good pickup.

IF any of you have seen him play, how do you guys rate Andrew Browne? I saw him play for Claremont in the WAFL yesterday and I was pretty impressed. Looks to be a good pickup. [/B][/QUOTE]

Andrew Browne is rated very highly by the Freo selectors but he has a slight body and they are looking at easing him into the game at the senior level.

Luckily at the moment we are not in a hurry to blood him as we have other players waiting in the wings for a call up. eg. Kickett and Shipp.

There is no doubt he will be a good player, but timing the debut of these youngsters is becoming a big issue. I'd prefer him to play more games at Claremont to get his confidence level up plus let his body fill out, and maybe give him a couple of games towards the end of the year.

*steggie hides in the corner thinknig of an excuse*

Steggie could only come up with these ones:

*Pathetic Umpiring*
*Injuries*
*It was raining*
*Travel*
*The Football gods made us lose*

Come on you gotta accept one of these can't you :(:(:(

*steggie hides in the corner thinknig of an excuse*

Steggie could only come up with these ones:

*Pathetic Umpiring*
*Injuries*
*It was raining*
*Travel*
*The Football gods made us lose*

Come on you gotta accept one of these can't you :(:(:(

the umpiring was just plain crap for both sides
it wasnt raining
the excuse i would accept out of that list would be the travel

The excuse I would accept is that the bombers under-rated the dockers and treated them with contept. Ala James Hird's pot shot. Seems like most Victorian teams don't respect Freo. That is probably fair enuff considering freo's past. Instead of being a chip on the shouder they should use it as an asset. How I would love to see Leigh roy rub Schawrtz's face in it after a win. Schwarta is downright blatent in his disrespect for freo when he is on the box.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back