Hot Topic It's Official - Bye Mick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Club statement:-

CF6V0mCVAAAaWX-.jpg:large

Barker interim HC and if he gets the job for 2016 i will go crazy. :mad:

Rob Wiley staying on?????????? He can go as well and what purpose does this serve FFS.

Barker interim HC and if he gets the job for 2016 i will go crazy. :mad:

Rob Wiley staying on?????????? He can go as well and what purpose does this serve FFS.

What is wrong with Barker?

Aside from the fat when he talks it puts me to sleep...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M-Lo should **** off too. How embarrassing!

Mick will coach until the end of the year
Mick will coach until the bye
Mick will...ahh...Mick's been sacked.

Agreed such a disgrace!
Such poor treatment for tthe past 3 coachs, who would actually want to coach us now?

Would have loved to be a fly on wall during Malthouses sacking.

M-Lo should **** off too. How embarrassing!

Mick will coach until the end of the year
Mick will coach until the bye
Mick will...ahh...Mick's been sacked.

While i agree somewhat Mick changed the goal posts though and forced us to do this.

The board had no other choice after what Mick said this morning on SEN and how our players have been playing, no matter what direction the club took today it will always be wrong in some peoples eyes and no one will be pleased 100%. If the board sits on its hands and keeps MM all year we are open to ridicule , we sack him we are open to ridicule and etc etc.........

All we can do is support the club and the current board while moving on.

While i agree somewhat Mick changed the goal posts though and forced us to do this.

The board had no other choice after what Mick said this morning on SEN and how our players have been playing, no matter what direction the club took today it will always be wrong in some peoples eyes and no one will pleased 100%. If the board sits on its hands and keeps MM all year we are open to ridicule , we sack him we are open to ridicule and etc etc.........

All we can do is support the club and the current board while moving on.
I don't support the board at all.

What is wrong with Barker?

Aside from the fat when he talks it puts me to sleep...

Got the arse from the Hawks as forward coach when they had a dismal record up forward and as soon as he walked bingo look at the Hawks now and he had the cattle at the Hawks.

The bloke is not rated in inner footy circles and has done nothing with our forwards since being with us.

Trigg was very much pro-Malthouse and I may be wrong, but this may not be easy for him.

The circumstances didn't come about for his doing.

They are all to blame

Mick wasn't the one who said after R2 we are rebuilding, granted though he is on record during the year saying the list is poor

But my point is Trigg is now toeing the company line

But my point is Trigg is now toeing the company line

What do you want him to do????

You sound like Caro now fishing for issues that are not there.

Got the arse from the Hawks as forward coach when they had a dismal record up forward and as soon as he walked bingo look at the Hawks now and he had the cattle at the Hawks.

The bloke is not rated in inner footy circles and has done nothing with our forwards since being with us.

Someone else has posted stats that mock your claim

And to be fair our forwards before this year were JW, EB and JG. Don't think you can be critical of 2015 given the poor delivery to the forwards.

And how do you know he is not rated in inner circles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back