News It's Official - Footy is back Thursday 11th June

Remove this Banner Ad

6e945d345d203c74f3fb093edf7090f36b8afa9b

d48e3821bf106de960b99cca938fb53c22bb69d2

It is ******* crazy. The game was created mid 1850's.
I'm sure in over 160 years at no stage was there weeks and weeks,of no games played of Football invented here.

I hope this massive break has a good effect on the game overall in some manner but will not be able to really tell for two or three years what it has brought about.

This season will be unique, totally unpredictable results expected unlike previous years. The players will be bursting out of their skins to perform due to the delay and the predicted list reductions. Looking forward to being entertained, anyone's guess at this stage who makes the finals.
Early signs for us ok.
Article on Gov yesterday - fit and appreciated the 7 weeks to "catch up a bit". Looks lean in pic above.
Harry - fit and hopefully over groin issues.
Eddie - over the calf and looks good in the photos
Kennedy - looks trim in those photos
These forwards (maybe not Kennedy initially) are going to be the key. Added to what Martin produced in round 1, we can be excited.

Early signs for us ok.
Article on Gov yesterday - fit and appreciated the 7 weeks to "catch up a bit"
Harry - fit and hopefully over groin issues.
Eddie - over the calf and looks good in the photos
Kennedy - looks trim in those photos
These forwards (maybe not Kennedy initially) are going to be the key. Added to what Martin produced in round 1, we can be excited.
Only got a short glimpse this morning, but Harry looked ok and was doing everything the others were doing in his group

So who rucks in round 1?
(Edit: Round 2!!!)

Pitt would be the better Ruckman, bigger stronger body... But without Charlie in the forward line i'd like to see TDK in. Kid looks like hes ready for some game time

Swapping in and out with Levi seems like a reasonable balance.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

social distancing on the bench, runs onto ground and bearhugs opposition player into the ground, runs off and social distances on the bench, runs on........

Yep that one is illogical, but more about optics I suppose?
That's it. Doesn't make sense for any of this stuff given all the players are all tested but the higher ups think people are too stupid to differentiate between AFL players tested twice weekly and themselves at home who haven't been tested ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back