Official Club Stuff It's Official - New Joint Major Sponsor MG

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's familiar, could it be something we've had before?

Standard Chartered or even Seaton Hotel would be great as a nostalgic one-off on the PBs guernsey - should we ever get to wear it in the AFL this year. Standard Chartered, as a big international brand with China (HK) links would be a good get ongoing, but with a looming global recession will no doubt have to cut costs.

Standard Chartered or even Seaton Hotel would be great as a nostalgic one-off on the PBs guernsey - should we ever get to wear it in the AFL this year. Standard Chartered, as a big international brand with China (HK) links would be a good get ongoing, but with a looming global recession will no doubt have to cut costs.
Ah my last day at Philips, I spent “some” time at the Seaton getting my colleagues well and truly plastered. My shout of course.

Oops my bad - that pub was the Hendon!

lol i just s**t myself seeing this in my inbox i thought for a full 2 seconds it was from the club

G34dZGl.png

but it was a reply to something i forgot i decided to drop in their message box a couple days ago

KVsiLFF.png

for whatever it's worth!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You missed the point. Boak wearing his RedBull cap in PAFc videos means PAFC are enabling him to promote RB through the PAFC.
PAFC are paying Boak also.
If Boak wasn't a high profile player playing for a professional sports club Red Bull wouldn't be sponsoring him. If the PAFC have a problem with that they shouldn't have posted that video of Boak in his home.

Anyone here bought one?
Got myself the small MG3 as a second car, wife drives a Mazda CX3. I've done almost 1500km. Really like the car. I live in the Birdwood area and the car handles the hills well. The only negative for me is that it uses premium petrol.
If you're looking for a new car the MGs are well worth a look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back