Club History Its Official Rivers & Sylvia Get MFC Life Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

I neither live nor work in a dynamic where negativity is perpetuated, look for the good in others and we can grow together.

100 games of AFL football is an achievement in itself - How many games did you play?
Dr W - it could be time to start hitting the bottles of Omega-3-rich fish-tablets because your thinking - for the lack of a better word - is sub-optimal and abjectly so.

Look up the concept of Consideration and understand it if you can.

If one buys a membership - as I have done since 1982 - one gets the right to comment.

Otherwise - and this analogy could be more pertinent than what you realise - one floats around like a jelly fish.

Dr W - it could be time to start hitting the bottles of Omega-3-rich fish-tablets because your thinking - for the lack of a better word - is sub-optimal and abjectly so.

Look up the concept of Consideration and understand it if you can.

If one buys a membership - as I have done since 1982 - one gets the right to comment.

Otherwise - and this analogy could be more pertinent than what you realise - one floats around like a jelly fish.

Biff - it could be time to start hitting the anti-depressants ... but its clear you did not play 1 game ... now that was not toooooooo hard to admit.

100 games for the MFC needs to be celebrated its a top achievement and some supporters appreciate that - just maybe the club does too.

Biff sometimes your exit policy is more important than your entry policy ... if you understand how Anderson near sunk us or how you become a "destination club" ... Merry Christmas

Biff - it could be time to start hitting the anti-depressants ... but its clear you did not play 1 game ... now that was not toooooooo hard to admit.

100 games for the MFC needs to be celebrated its a top achievement and some supporters appreciate that - just maybe the club does too.

Biff sometimes your exit policy is more important than your entry policy ... if you understand how Anderson near sunk us or how you become a "destination club" ... Merry Christmas
Dr W - the concept of consideration is clearly lost on your good self. Nevertheless, I urge you to start preparing to celebrate Jack Watts' impending Life Membership, born of innumerable 'Die hard' 'No one gets out of here alive' games for the MFC. Veni. Vidi. Vici - no less. Verily, is he not the colossus that bestrides the world? Laud him with great praise!

When it comes, I urge you to do justice to this cosmic event. That's where your drill and that odd carrot in the pantry might come in handy.

Tally ho.

B

When it comes, I urge you to do justice to this cosmic event. That's where your drill and that odd carrot in the pantry might come in handy.

I don't want to know what the Doc's entry and exit policies are on this. :eek:

Dr W - the concept of consideration is clearly lost on your good self. Nevertheless, I urge you to start preparing to celebrate Jack Watts' impending Life Membership, born of innumerable 'Die hard' 'No one gets out of here alive' games for the MFC. Veni. Vidi. Vici - no less. Verily, is he not the colossus that bestrides the world? Laud him with great praise!

Tally ho.

B

Dear Biff - the irony in your words strikes at the very core of what is wrong with this club - according to Messrs Roos & Jackson.

As MFC coach Paul Roos would say ... the "veil of negativity" is strong with this warrior we call Biff.

Nevertheless, I urge you to start preparing for the new MFC. Where every employee is valued even till the day they leave - we thank them for their services and wish them all the best at whatever they may do & we hope they look back on their time at the MFC fondly!!!

Cheers

Dear Biff - the irony in your words strikes at the very core of what is wrong with this club - according to Messrs Roos & Jackson.

As MFC coach Paul Roos would say ... the "veil of negativity" is strong with this warrior we call Biff.

Nevertheless, I urge you to start preparing for the new MFC. Where every employee is valued even till the day they leave - we thank them for their services and wish them all the best at whatever they may do & we hope they look back on their time at the MFC fondly!!!

Cheers
Dr Whoooo's internal world:

unicorn-puzzle-7032271.jpg

And I am shocked to read the following:

http://www.3aw.com.au/radio/secret-camp-demons-comfort-zones-tested-to-the-limit-20151223-gludck

Why put the players through some extremes when "everyone should get a prize" no matter how soft and insipid they are?

I'm am not shocked in the slightest - these courses are awesome done many in my life. Dealing with self belief, fitness pain,fear of failure, psychology of winning and your own negative demons is a must for any successful person. You embrace the pain,embrace the fear, embrace the adrenalin, embrace the negative thoughts and you keep going - all done for a positive outcome.

However, Biff there is a difference between what you are doing and what they are doing. Your talking the club and the players down - they are dealing with personal growth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm am not shocked in the slightest - these courses are awesome done many in my life. Dealing with self belief, fitness pain,fear of failure, psychology of winning and your own negative demons is a must for any successful person. You embrace the pain,embrace the fear, embrace the adrenalin, embrace the negative thoughts and you keep going - all done for a positive outcome.

However, Biff there is a difference between what you are doing and what they are doing. Your talking the club and the players down - they are dealing with personal growth.
Pretty certain Col Sylvia isn't spending too much time on personal growth. Am I missing some deeply positive aspect of his contribution here? Did he refuse to accept a salary or something? Anyhow, I've nominated him for a don't worry be happy singing fish, so I think that's plenty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back