The Law It's official -Stoning wombats to death is legal in the state of South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Now he's on the news complaining his family is getting death threats.

Sounds like BS to me.

Pretty bad if true though.

Make a statement that you'll quit your job or something that would make people at least be half on your side.

Or commit some time to animal welfare

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
He won't quite his job. It's his job to preach to non-indigenous cops about racist they are and to promote indigenous culture. He'd be earning his $80k p.a. in a very cushy job that was effectively created for him thanks to his heritage.

With their defense of this horrendous incident the Left show yet again how little substance and credibility they have.

So you're saying you like this?
I'm saying you're hypocritical as you pretend to care about one wombat more than hundreds of Koalas being burnt alive in Scomos bushfires and you support the greyhound and horse racing industries which treat animals like a commodity until they get sent to a knackery to die in torture by some untrained redneck.

I assume you support Andrew Bolt's position on George Pell? Stop shitting on Indigenous culture Alan Jones/Kerry-Anne Kennel.
Nice irrelevant deflection.
Your stance starts and ends at 'it is cultural practice", so where do you draw the line on what is suitable cultural practice and what isn't?

So do you or do you not support child brides?

Nice irrelevant deflection.
Your stance starts and ends at 'it is cultural practice", so where do you draw the line on what is suitable cultural practice and what isn't?

So do you or do you not support child brides?
Why do you keep saying child brides, are you talking about George Christianson going to brothels in Asia?

Why do you keep saying child brides, are you talking about George Christianson going to brothels in Asia?
You are either a hypocrite or a peadophile, which is it?

Seriously you are a joke.
You allude to me being a racist rather than answer a valid question. Despite all my posts in this thread being about the ethics of hunting and humane killing.
I have not delved into the politics of this issue because to me it is irrelevant.

Your "right vs left" obsessed mind can't see anything else.

You are either a hypocrite or a peadophile, which is it?

Seriously you are a joke.
You allude to me being a racist rather than answer a valid question. Despite all my posts in this thread being about the ethics of hunting and humane killing.
I have not delved into the politics of this issue because to me it is irrelevant.

Your "right vs left" obsessed mind can't see anything else.
Your using one minor incident to ridicule Indigenous culture something you know nothing about.

Your using one minor incident to ridicule Indigenous culture something you know nothing about.
Ignore and deflect, pathetic.

I have not ridiculed indigenous culture, I have questioned the ethics of the hunting practice. Your comprehension skills are horrendous because I literally just stated this in my previous post.

Secondly you know nothing about me or the experiences I have had in my life.
I have lived in Lightening Ridge, Broome and Kulumburu. I have hunted with Indigenous Australians (scrub bulls and bush turkey in Kulumburu) and one NAIDOC week even helped butcher and cook a giant sea turtle, which I wasn't allowed to hunt.
I even volunteered at the Kulumburu mission which support the local indigenous community.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ignore and deflect, pathetic.

I have not ridiculed indigenous culture, I have questioned the ethics of the hunting practice. Your comprehension skills are horrendous because I literally just stated this in my previous post.

Secondly you know nothing about me or the experiences I have had in my life.
I have lived in Lightening Ridge, Broome and Kulumburu. I have hunted with Indigenous Australians (scrub bulls and bush turkey in Kulumburu) and one NAIDOC week even helped butcher and cook a giant sea turtle, which I wasn't allowed to hunt.
I even volunteered at the Kulumburu mission which support the local indigenous community.
Ok, but if you have the oldest continuous culture in the world you don't need some blow in patronising you and talking about ethics.What about the ethics of deaths in custody, the stolen generations and the genicide that has occurred.
It's none of our business what they do with a wombat if it's cultural.

Ok, but if you have the oldest continuous culture in the world you don't need some blow in patronising you and talking about ethics.What about the ethics of deaths in custody, the stolen generations and the genicide that has occurred.
So you're OK with child brides based on cultural grounds, thanks for the clarification.

Child brides?

HIs comment is that if "customary practice " is always ok, then some places have child brides as a customary practice , so that must be ok too.

Just because something is customary doesn't mean that its good, or that it should be tolerated.
Barbaric customs should not be tolerated.

What's the benefit of killing a wombat slowly using rocks. If anyone else did that , the RSPCA would have them in serious trouble.
If you really really have a hankering for eating a wombat kill it humanely.
Use a gun, ffs.

What were the customs of those who settled Australia?
Should they have kept that culture? Or should culture change for the better?

Stoning wombats to death is only legal in the state of South Australia if you're a privileged Aboriginal and have a different set of rules to live by than the rest, purely because of your ethnicity. Usually this would be deemed racist, but those who're advantaged by these rules aren't white, so play on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back