It's Sam MeneGola FFS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Commentators and our supporters calling him menengola infuriates me.

Back on topic sam is a very good player is having a fantastic year and is proving to be a bargain late pick by wells.

I love it that in the 4th quarter of games when the game is at its most crucial stage is when he seems to do his best work.

its actually sam memegola
Are you sure its not Sam Memegalah?

tumblr_ndvgozLQu91qa6ftro3_250.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah makes you wonder how so called experts and your own supporters get it wrong .

Another I've heard of late is Murdoch being called Weapon, FFS how does any normal person even get Weapon from Murdoch?

Not so much a commentator thing but an opposition supporter thing. People calling Dangerfield "Dangers" instead of Danger. Just bugs me

Not so much a commentator thing but an opposition supporter thing. People calling Dangerfield "Dangers" instead of Danger. Just bugs me
Those of us that were taught by his Dad knew John not as Mr Dangerfield but as "dangas" Pronounced dang-ers. Some might be trying to say that. I can't think of him as any other way

Yeah makes you wonder how so called experts and your own supporters get it wrong .

Another I've heard of late is Murdoch being called Weapon, FFS how does any normal person even get Weapon from Murdoch?

i know youre having a go at him because you think he is terrible, and it annoys you that people might think he is half decent etc...

but give it a tiny bit of thought. ive never heard anyone call him 'weapon', but his nickname is 'murda' - becomes 'murda weapon' - then becomes just 'weapon'.

thats possibly how a 'normal person' could get 'weapon' from 'murdoch'.

I've lost count of the times I've yelled "It's Men-A-GOLA!" at my television this year. It's so bizarre to plop an 'N' in there for no discernible reason. There hasn't even been a famous Menengola playing AFL in my lifetime that I know of so I don't get where it comes from.

i know youre having a go at him because you think he is terrible, and it annoys you that people might think he is half decent etc...

but give it a tiny bit of thought. ive never heard anyone call him 'weapon', but his nickname is 'murda' - becomes 'murda weapon' - then becomes just 'weapon'.

thats possibly how a 'normal person' could get 'weapon' from 'murdoch'.

You lost him at normal... :cool:

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back