Toast It's the finals countdown - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary and its a 3 page thread.

Kennedy Parker 's gone off early.
Nah, if it were me it would be a crescendo.

The prefix shall be TOAST after we lose 4 games, UNIVERSAL LOVE after we lose 8 games, and if we lose 12 games to guarantee missing finals only then will it be a CLT.

Nah, if it were me it would be a crescendo.

The prefix shall be TOAST after we lose 4 games, UNIVERSAL LOVE after we lose 8 games, and if we lose 12 games to guarantee missing finals only then will it be a CLT.

I feel that if scaryness was a member of the SFA he'd have the nuance to pull something like this off.

I feel that if scaryness was a member of the SFA he'd have the nuance to pull something like this off.

I used to be with 'it', but then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it' anymore and what's 'it' seems weird and scary. It'll happen to you!
#geauxhawks

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not ready to give up on this thread just yet. Usually when we find a way to win the close ones it means it will be a good year... that's all I will say at the moment.

Not ready to give up on this thread just yet. Usually when we find a way to win the close ones it means it will be a good year... that's all I will say at the moment.

Think its a good sign we are beating the good teams (last season top 4 teams and GF final teams) but losing to the lesser sides GWS/GCS.

But it could also amount to nothing so who knows.

You bumped it. You bastard RW it was safely settling into obscurity...if we lose this weekend :cautiousv1:

Think its a good sign we are beating the good teams (last season top 4 teams and GF final teams) but losing to the lesser sides GWS/GCS.

But it could also amount to nothing so who knows.

Well we get the opportunity to redeem ourselves against both the Giants and the Suns later on in the season. That will be the real test, actually learning from our past mistakes in a productive season.

Prediction time:
We've won three of our hardest games while our youngsters were fresh and our game plan a surprise.
We're a big chance to win 4 of our next 5 to be 9 and 3. We have managed to react to teams cutting away at our plan. The older kids have come on better than we expected.
Now fatigue and injuries may start to play a bigger part. We aren't that deep down the spine. Pessimistically we may win 5 of the last 11, leaving us 14 and 9.
That certainly gets us into the eight. Maybe one more win gets us into 5th or 6th. That gives us a great chance to win a home final.
At the end of last season that would have got you laughed at.

Well done Swans board. Our tremendous work in posting negativity is finally paying dividends.

If we continue to post fantastic negative posts like
"We are still a bottom 4 team"
"Horse has brought back the 2019, 2020 game plan"
"JPK is a hack who should retire"
"The first 3 weeks were a fluke"
"This team is a rabble"
"We are going to get smashed by 12 goals"
And in general focus on being as miserable as possible for the rest of the year we may just reverse the effects of this thread and make it deep into September. 👍

Well done Swans board. Our tremendous work in posting negativity is finally paying dividends.

If we continue to post fantastic negative posts like
"We are still a bottom 4 team"
"Horse has brought back the 2019, 2020 game plan"
"JPK is a hack who should retire"
"The first 3 weeks were a fluke"
"This team is a rabble"
"We are going to get smashed by 12 goals"
And in general focus on being as miserable as possible for the rest of the year we may just reverse the effects of this thread and make it deep into September. 👍
Ah KP you are the greatest!
That is by far the best, funniest and truest post ever written on this board - brilliant!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back