News It's the Suggestions Board...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

just a quick question.. was trying to start a threadin relation to the tigers bullies game and cant acces thread.. so good to watch a great game and login to see responses but unable to do so.. can it be done?

There is absolutely no reason to post general help and suggestions in this thread. None at all. It is actually the surest way to get your question answered in the longest time possible.

Red Card for the next person to do it. And every person after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay I am not sure whether I sit or I stand.

But I deem myself to be above the apprenticeship mode. Or otherwise I would feel unwanted.

I would love it if you could remove this chocolate peanut filler and allow me to rise above a torrent of less than helpful word hammering of the truth.

It is making me crunch.

But I respect you.....;)

Okay I am not sure whether I sit or I stand.

But I deem myself to be above the apprenticeship mode. Or otherwise I would feel unwanted.

I would love it if you could remove this chocolate peanut filler and allow me to rise above a torrent of less than helpful word hammering of the truth.

It is making me crunch.

But I respect you.....;)

It's not that important man. And you need 200 posts before you become "BigFooty Member". ;)

Don't know if this has been suggested or not before but it was brought to my attention by a poster in this game - http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21347556&posted=1#post21347556 that at the end of the trading period we put every teams best 22 in a thread and have a poll where we vote for the best team and the winner gets a badge saying TG for "trade game" not sure what you think but your feedback in a private message would be appreciated.

The main AFL board needs much better moderating. Half the threads in there these days are obvious troll threads (Bay 13 esque, myself included), and posters aren't even hiding the troll efforts these days.

Has become a joke of a board, as real discussion has to move to club boards to escape poor posting and trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back