It's time for a Geelonk GoFundMe

Should the Geelonk FC payback the money they owe Victorian taxpayers?

• Hell Yes and every single cent as well!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No they're paupers and have no idea how to manage themselves.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • They'll make a lot more money if turn kitty litter stadium into a public swimmy pool.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GoFundme's and tin rattles won't work when they are totally and utterly broke.

• The mohawk paparazzi town mayor Darryn Lyons needs to return and fix the problem.

• Jack Watts makes more money in one week as a gigolo than Geelonk currently have in their coffers.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton and Richmond flogs bitch fighting in a Geelonk fred...

b38c7e78a4b798332b72320b9c6673e9.gif

...go on.

popcorn-eat.gif
Can’t bitch about the umpires, gives us something else to do lol

Richmond's major fundraiser is dealing H outside the Richmond Safe Injecting Room.

The monthly lucky door prize is sharing a needle with the player of your choice.

They also run a weekly raffle with prizes generously donated by Marlion Pickett and his mates.

Richmond's major fundraiser is dealing H outside the Richmond Safe Injecting Room.

The monthly lucky door prize is sharing a needle with the player of your choice.

They also run a weekly raffle with prizes generously donated by Marlion Pickett and his mates.
Geelonks major fundraiser is this...

I Want More GIF

Thats why they can afford dusty, paying him outside the softcap

Told you a hundred times i'm not 60 D/H and should talk campaigner you sook like 5 year old every day here at the bay and you are 44 years old.

I know you are at least 12 years older than me (you were in high school before I was even born,) why can't you admit your age ? I am not 44 until Sunday btw :)

I know you are at least 12 years older than me (you were in high school before I was even born,) why can't you admit your age ? I am not 44 until Sunday btw :)
Why does my age bother so much? I went to the Lilydale international hotel with family today and i reckon i was the youngest there other than the staff who were younger, but it still didn't bother me because the seniors were enjoying themselves celebrating life with their friends as they should . You on the other hand are totally terrified of old age it's really sad man.

Btw another win bro u mad?

IMG_20240124_125407469_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Why does my age bother so much? I went to the Lilydale international hotel with family today and i reckon i was the youngest there other than the staff who were younger, but it still didn't bother me because the seniors were enjoying themselves celebrating life with their friends as they should . You on the other hand are totally terrified of old age it's really sad man.

Btw another win bro u mad?

View attachment 1891837
Throw that over to Punt Road, they're currently trying to raise funds to upgrade that rundown women's footy paddock.

Throw that over to Punt Road, they're currently trying to raise funds to upgrade that rundown women's footy paddock.
At least we are standing on our own two feet and doing something about it ourselves to raise the money instead of begging like your club does which is totally pathetic. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we are standing on our own two feet and doing something about it ourselves to raise the money instead of begging like your club does which is totally pathetic. :$
30 million has been secured thanks to the generous support of the Federal and State governments
Punt Road should be demolished asap. Even the AFLW doesn't want games played there. All anyone remembers it for is the time a whole truckload of chicken s**t was dumped on its doorstep.

Back