It's time for a Geelonk GoFundMe

Should the Geelonk FC payback the money they owe Victorian taxpayers?

• Hell Yes and every single cent as well!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No they're paupers and have no idea how to manage themselves.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • They'll make a lot more money if turn kitty litter stadium into a public swimmy pool.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GoFundme's and tin rattles won't work when they are totally and utterly broke.

• The mohawk paparazzi town mayor Darryn Lyons needs to return and fix the problem.

• Jack Watts makes more money in one week as a gigolo than Geelonk currently have in their coffers.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate geelong to my core just like Elmer_Judd hates the tigers it's nothing personal.
Wow. Sounds like the bay has really done a number on you. I think you'll find most people aren't serious and it's all just a bit of fun. I don't know if I've ever run into someone who has been permanently triggered like that.

Wow. Sounds like the bay has really done a number on you. I think you'll find most people aren't serious and it's all just a bit of fun. I don't know if I've ever run into someone who has been permanently triggered like that.
Err I don't understand because i dislike your team Im taking things seriously? Wowi don't think I'm the triggered one and being over dramatic.

Last edited:
Err I don't understand because i dislike your team Im taking thing seriously? Wowi don't think I'm the triggered one and over dramatic.
'I hate Geelong to my core' and 'dislike' are a little different.

Also...
Bored Gone Fishing GIF

'I hate Geelong to my core' and 'dislike' are a little different.

Also...
Bored Gone Fishing GIF
Every football fan has a team they dislike like the most for me it just happens to your team, you don't need need to be triggered about it, not everyone loves your team m7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Save our skins!!!

View attachment 1891733

Remember when Richmond was begging their alcoholic supporters to give them 5c per beer to save their rabble club? :$

It's obviously unfathomable to Geelong supporters that a club would dig itself out of a hole rather than having the hand out begging and demanding to be carried by the tax payer. Pathetic.
I wonder if Geelong supporters will ever develop some self esteem and pride and learn to stand on their own two feet?
I wonder if Geelong supporters will ever allow a thread about Geelong to be a thread about Geelong rather that always trying to make everything all about Richmond all the time?

It's obviously unfathomable to Geelong supporters that a club would dig itself out of a hole rather than having the hand out begging and demanding to be carried by the tax payer. Pathetic.
I wonder if Geelong supporters will ever develop some self esteem and pride and learn to stand on their own two feet?
I wonder if Geelong supporters will ever allow a thread about Geelong to be a thread about Geelong rather that always trying to make everything all about Richmond all the time?

Happy Dr Pol GIF by Nat Geo Wild

So you thought you’d parrot Avoca Drover?
I guess if you can’t come up with anything original, why not?

You are one of the better Tiger Bay Posters Grinners, FISTO is a champ, but seems unusually cranky today

Back