Jack up the ground or FF?

• Jack is the man, he stays at FF

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Time for T Stick to shine - Jack up the ground

Votes: 45 61.6%
  • Jack Watts option

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters
Further up the ground that is. A benefit of Jack being out is we have got to learn a bit about Lynch, and at 200cms and not afraid to throw his weight around (and seems a steady kick at goal), I think we should use this guy as the main bull in the forward 50.
I can see Jack being our exit kick up the ground and our main focal point in the middle of the ground. Best bit is, Jack is that selfless, he would be prepared to do it. It could potentially make us even more quicker moving the ball across the and through the ground. Good luck finding a guy who can go with Jack up the ground for 4 quarters.
Thoughts?

Willo_23

Senior List
Apr 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Great post cb17, I think it will actually become a necessity more than anything else. I don't think having both Jack and Lynch deep inside our 50 will do us any favours for a number of reasons, so getting Jack up the ground to offer an extra leading/marking target on the wing (something we struggled with late in Saturday's game) will be massive.

Once big TL gets his fitness up there's also no reason why these two can't alternate who goes up and who stays back as well.

It’s so much more often the case the team that wins the Granny has got two good big forwards.
Jack would be bloody good anywhere on the ground and him playing CHF and a bit higher we are going to stretch teams on the G
It’s gonna be awesome

Spiderland

Debutant
Oct 17, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Loved to see him play some minutes in the backline providing we were not vulnerable at the time (scoreboard wise).

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Further up the ground that is. A benefit of Jack being out is we have got to learn a bit about Lynch, and at 200cms and not afraid to throw his weight around (and seems a steady kick at goal), I think we should use this guy as the main bull in the forward 50.
I can see Jack being our exit kick up the ground and our main focal point in the middle of the ground. Best bit is, Jack is that selfless, he would be prepared to do it. It could potentially make us even more quicker moving the ball across the and through the ground. Good luck finding a guy who can go with Jack up the ground for 4 quarters.
Thoughts?

My bet for the Coleman is already ****ed , so play him up the ground

Once Jack and Tom learn to play together it will be awful for the opposition. They have 2 elite KPFs one out inside 50. And 2 elite outlet players stretching their structure inside out.

And then you have Cadds and Dusty deep one out.

We've just got to get them all fit and have good ball movement forward. I'm hoping some games after about round 12 turn into massacres. I'd love us to put teams to the sword.

Back