Its Time For Trigg To Resign.

Remove this Banner Ad

When I saw this thread bumped I thought it must be to acknowledge what great shape he left our club in, just think about it:

We've just sacked the coach he reappointed because he thought "he could coach like crazy". That decision whilst not going to cost us $1.2M has cost us some financial pain, burnt reputation and time in finding a coach leading into trade week.

Let's keep this thread on-going to see what "other great shape" areas need fixing.

It won't hit the news or rooch, but I'd wager we may end up with a rationalisation of GM's. Trigg, the empire builder. Sorry, out of funds for the footy dept, but let me introduce you to our newest GM.....

iqIyul8Oj

I see he's willing to entertain a vote for reverting to an old logo now.
Very much looking forward to seeing Carlton's new away-but-not-away-because-the-AFL-said-we-don't-need-an-away-jumper-so-it's-just-a-clash-we'll-wear-at-all-away-games jumper, "Flock of Monograms".

This bit speaks of his priorities
  • Better communication with fans about ‘the big issues’
  • A strong desire to have a better sense of belonging
  • Providing a better match-day experience (and a better fixture)
  • (And not surprisingly) for us to simply have success on the field

Notice that on-field success is last!!

Fages has come in and all he says is

"Wants the best football department in the land"

"Ruthless"

No other BS about s**t that doesn't really matter

Get the on field right and you'll engage your fans. Win more home games and your fans will have a better match day experience than any other crappy entertainment can give you. Win a flag and you can communicate with "We ******* did it!"

Fages is a breath of fresh air..... Trigg...... suffer in your jocks Carlton

Fagan was clear, direct, yet masterfully dismissive of journo's yesterday. Delivered the goods, and controlled his part of the presser really well.

I get the feeling plebs like Rucci and Tom Rehn are in for some awkward pressers with him over the next few years. He looks like a guy who you don't trifle with if you want access to the club...

Better match day experience...

I wonder how Carlton's song will sound as an operatic version, and which Carlton luminary will hand Trigg the footy before their first game next year?

Fages has come in and all he says is

"Wants the best football department in the land"

"Ruthless"

No other BS about s**t that doesn't really matter

Get the on field right and you'll engage your fans. Win more home games and your fans will have a better match day experience than any other crappy entertainment can give you. Win a flag and you can communicate with "We ******* did it!"

Fages is a breath of fresh air..... Trigg...... suffer in your jocks Carlton

I've actually turned further against Trigg's corporate-speak and PR waffle after hearing the language of the new overloads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic Trigg.

And for those who missed it, here is Trigg going on about "transparency" of all things after the Blues did not receive any FA compo for losing Waite.

"We are disappointed with the outcome and annoyed with the process, the process part in particular," Trigg said on Sunday. "The lack of transparency about the valuation makes it very difficult for a club to assess how hard to work to keep someone ahead of the transaction," he said.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...mpensation-20141005-10qkxy.html#ixzz3FW90hrcu

Interesting to read the thread on the Carlton board though, they're reading that letter and becoming quite excited by it.

Fresh enthusiasm I guess - it'll be interesting to see if they feel the same way in a few years.
Probably don't know any better. Crows fans have dealt with his stuff for over a decade, it's pretty easy for most of us to see through I'd think.

"We are disappointed with the outcome and annoyed with the process, the process part in particular," Trigg said on Sunday. "The lack of transparency about the valuation makes it very difficult for a club to assess how hard to work to keep someone ahead of the transaction," he said.

And in one fell swoop he's stood up more to the AFL for Carlton than he ever did for us. Phooey to him.

And he still sounds like a punce (?)

And in one fell swoop he's stood up more to the AFL for Carlton than he ever did for us. Phooey to him.

And he still sounds like a punce (?)

How has he stood up for Carlton? All I read was pollie-speak. If I was AFL House, I'd be thinking 'great, we can bone Carlton next time no problem'.

But yes, he does sound like a poonce.

How has he stood up for Carlton? All I read was pollie-speak. If I was AFL House, I'd be thinking 'great, we can bone Carlton next time no problem'.

But yes, he does sound like a poonce.
Yes, he basically saying how unfair it is - but then does nothing to rectify the situation.

Actions speak louder than fluffy words.

What is his role... ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back