Prediction It's Time for Zippedy Doedee!!

Should we debut Doedee this week

• Yes

Votes: 63 49.2%
  • Of course

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Should have played last week

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • I wanted Ryan Burton and am still miserable and can't support this lad.

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Does a bear s**t in the woods?

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Yes yes yes

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I can't believe you're even asking. YES.

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

$51 :D:cool:

jz5OAV7.png

Was just about to post this myself. Surely they're looking to put him in Lever's spot with this big social media push..
Pretty sure they had the same social media push last year but he didn't get any games this year. Next year though, there is a clear need for a player to come into Lever's spot. Yet to be determined if it will be Doedee or Keath.

Doedee looks more of a like for like replacement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keath will be a gun imo. Have to find a spot for him somewhere. Going to be a very valuable player for us. It’ll be interesting to know Keath’s reach, he’s tall and has very long arms.. in the Dustin fletcher mould, great trait to have as a key defender.
Also insane closing speed.

I just wish he was 4-5cm taller because due to his lack of height he lacks Lever's ability to be able to play on taller forwards.

If you see Tom standing next to Keath, he's not as short as people think. I think because of this, that the height listed for him is wrong.

Was just about to post this myself. Surely they're looking to put him in Lever's spot with this big social media push..
they certainly seem more concerned about keeping the fans warm than they are tempering expectations for the guy ahead of his long awaited and overdue debut.

they certainly seem more concerned about keeping the fans warm than they are tempering expectations for the guy ahead of his long awaited and overdue debut.

It's a youtube highlights video, they put one out for every bloke on the list yet to debut. I wouldn't read too much into it

It's a youtube highlights video, they put one out for every bloke on the list yet to debut. I wouldn't read too much into it
yeah I know, but Doedee's is also the one they're plugging on Facebook.

just feels like the usual "good thing we've had a future AA defender in the SANFL this whole time."

just feels like the usual "good thing we've had a future AA defender in the SANFL this whole time."

Plugging on facebook? Hardly more than the video they put up for Poholke? They'll likely do the exact same thing tomorrow when they post a Signorello or Davis video?

Well it's better than focusing on the AA defenders playing for Melbourne

Plugging on facebook? Hardly more than the video they put up for Poholke? They'll likely do the exact same thing tomorrow when they post a Signorello or Davis video?

those guys aren't a universally scrutinised first round pick though.

I just don't see the value in talking up any of them before they've even played an AFL game, its solely for marketing purposes.

If you see Tom standing next to Keath, he's not as short as people think. I think because of this, that the height listed for him is wrong.
Well, not Keath but here's a pix comparing Tom to Dear (who is also supposed to be 198cm) standing side by side and from the eye levels, wouldn't think Dear would be much more than 5cm taller.

doedee-dear.jpg

Back