Prediction It's Time for Zippedy Doedee!!

Should we debut Doedee this week

• Yes

Votes: 63 49.2%
  • Of course

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Should have played last week

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • I wanted Ryan Burton and am still miserable and can't support this lad.

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Does a bear s**t in the woods?

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Yes yes yes

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I can't believe you're even asking. YES.

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He will play the role differently to Lever. But he showed on the weekend the few centremetres height difference won't be that big a deal. He is quite good above his head.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Has a better leap and is more athletic than Lever so will provide better ground coverage which is great because we had issues with that with Hartigan, Talia and Lever all in the team.

Has a better leap and is more athletic than Lever so will provide better ground coverage which is great because we had issues with that with Hartigan, Talia and Lever all in the team.

Also seems to be far far less of an entitled flog.

I assume this bodes well on field.

He is a lock down defender but dont expect any kicking 16 disposals 12 handballs 4 kicks, both Bicks and Cornes on AA boh said he is not confident in kicking another lock down defender. Obviously he is no Burton
Clearly a better defender

I think Doedee is on track to play Round 1

Which means he will wake up with some minor hamstring tightness on the day of the game, Cheney will come in and play well, we'll win and the door will slam shut

He is a lock down defender but dont expect any kicking 16 disposals 12 handballs 4 kicks, both Bicks and Cornes on AA boh said he is not confident in kicking another lock down defender. Obviously he is no Burton

You are dellussional if you think he will be better than burton

remeniscence.gif

Truly Marty, you need to get over this Burton fetish.
'If only,' is the most pathetic statement a poster can keep repeating. Once or twice yes, but at sometime the truth has to sink in.
Burton was your choice not the Crows.
Burton is a Hawthorn player, end of story, and Doedee plays for the Crows.
That's the draft system, accept it and move on.

I read the same posters bagging the same players, day in, day out.
It appears at times posters relish a player failing to support their own overblown opinions on certain individuals.
'I told you so,' is a brilliant accomplishment.

That's what forums allow, but the point of the matter is the team list isn't going to change, we are stuck with them.
As annoying and tiresome as it gets, those certain individuals on our list will be criticised brutally, but at least they're on our list.

Jenkins, Doedee, Mackay, whoever are fodder.
Doedee will get his own chance to display his abilities, critique him on those performances without prefacing Burton in every post.
Burton is not on our list and therefore irrelevant to the conversation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was not Bicks it was Rowe, and they based it on what they have seen.
Going on the Games I watch Last year, not just the one or two Cornes and Rowie and You watched, he can be a Lockdown defender, but that not his game, he is an intercepted player who. which is why is lead the SANFL in intercept marks and was one of the best in intercept plays. Lockdown defenders don't do that.
But lets wait and see, his first AFL game,

Last edited:
Back