Prediction It's Time for Zippedy Doedee!!

Should we debut Doedee this week

• Yes

Votes: 63 49.2%
  • Of course

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Should have played last week

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • I wanted Ryan Burton and am still miserable and can't support this lad.

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Does a bear s**t in the woods?

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Yes yes yes

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I can't believe you're even asking. YES.

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree. He won his fair share of one on ones as well. I wasn’t having a go at him but more at what was happening further up the ground that left Doedee helpless. There is not much more he could have possibly done.
Nah I was agreeing with you.

He won't win one on one contests with good delivery against a KPF. Not big enough to manhandle.

But Lever is poor at that too. Luckily few teams have three KPFs.

Intercept work and moving the ball forward is on par with Lever. If not better with more experience as he is physically more nimble. This could be more advantageous against more teams with smaller forward lines.

We won't miss Lever.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Always sat on the fence in the Doedee V Burton argument, simply because he just hadn't had the opportunity to show what he can do at the AFL level. And it was because of limited spots and injury. Now that he has shown what he can do I feel he is a long way down the path to justifying his selection and good on him I hope he keeps up the good work.

I thought he was quite good considering he got thrown into the deep end in a fast-flowing game, which is a nightmare for defenders, and against an opponent who is considerably taller than he is. A true baptism of fire.

I'm looking forward to see how he develops as he gets more accustomed to this level and gains confidence in himself.

Nah I was agreeing with you.

He won't win one on one contests with good delivery against a KPF. Not big enough to manhandle.

But Lever is poor at that too. Luckily few teams have three KPFs.

Intercept work and moving the ball forward is on par with Lever. If not better with more experience as he is physically more nimble. This could be more advantageous against more teams with smaller forward lines.

We won't miss Lever.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Well, we might. Doods and Lever could have made an excellent pair down back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what we saw on Friday combined with the previous years SANFL performance the mistake wasn't drafting Doedee, it was refusing to play him in our senior side for so long.
Bit of selective logic here. This is the dirst year that Doedee managed to have a preseason where he did most of the sessions. People continue to underestimate just how important a good preseason is for player’s form and development.

Maybe they could have givyhim a game or two late last year but they went with Keath who arguably had more runs on the board. Keath will be a very good player for us too.

Bit of selective logic here. This is the dirst year that Doedee managed to have a preseason where he did most of the sessions. People continue to underestimate just how important a good preseason is for player’s form and development.

Maybe they could have givyhim a game or two late last year but they went with Keath who arguably had more runs on the board. Keath will be a very good player for us too.

He was putting in good SANFL performances last year by midyear and there were a few under performing senior players who should have made room for him.

Great first up performance from the lad against one of the taller, stronger marking forward lines in the comp. Lokked composed whilst under pressure and didn’t look out of place at all. Will be great to watch his progress over the year.

Back