It's time to dump Langer!

Remove this Banner Ad

Langer will not be dropped even if he doesn't score much in the last 2 tests. He has earnt the points to go to England. If he doesn't perform in England, then he will be in trouble, but I think he will be okay. Test no 3's don't come along too often.

Even though Junior is still playing well, I think the selectors should give him the 'tap' on the shoulder after the ashes tour. Like Border, Healy and Taylor before him, he should be sacrificed for the continuity of the team. We don't want a heap of stars retiring at the same time like Chappell, Lillee and Marsh.

Who's talking about Hodge and Blewett? Back of the queue thank you very much! Blewett's had too many chances, and Hodge isn't as good as Martyn or Katich.

Come into this late, so will just say that Dutchy hit it on the head with Langer, its like a reborn Boonie. He toughs it out and gives the 'grunt' role needed for the strokemakers in the side. Plus nobody else is as a good in close fielder as he is.

Toucan im with you re M.Waugh, they did it to Jones after a tour topping series against Pakistan. There are many options to Waugh and his inconsistency throughout his career has always bugged me too. Add the speculation going on over the betting farago and he can consider himself lucky to have lasted as long as he has.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back