ITS TIME TO GO - mrs hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice melt chump.

#freerent

Princess. I don’t think you know what a melt is. Old mate malephi wasn’t melting. Not by a long shot. He was simply commenting on how shite the tuggers are. Even though they had the majority of a “premiership” side plus their much bragged about yoof out there tonight, they got belted for the 3rd week in a row. Malephi was just commenting on the fact that they okay like A bunch of talentless, pea hearted plebs. Which I guess is fitting because the bulk of their supporters are the same!

Princess. I don’t think you know what a melt is. Old mate malephi wasn’t melting. Not by a long shot. He was simply commenting on how ****e the tuggers are. Even though they had the majority of a “premiership” side plus their much bragged about yoof out there tonight, they got belted for the 3rd week in a row. Malephi was just commenting on the fact that they okay like A bunch of talentless, pea hearted plebs. Which I guess is fitting because the bulk of their supporters are the same!
You're right that post was more triggered than a melt, whereas this post is all melt....thanks for the tip.

Does a Crows win against a reserves team in a game that didn't matter count as a Geelong premiership?
“Reserves team”

“Didn’t matter”

:$:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not quite sure why Crows win against our seconds is so important to you, but congratulations on your premiership :thumbsu:
Equally perplexed as why it’s not important to you.
How many more games do you have up your sleeve to lose that don’t matter? :$

Hey, I just realised, if we count 18th century encouragement awards, tonight's win by the Crows, and the Dank/Robinson cups, that's 17 premierships for the Cats. More than any other club in the AFL :thumbsu:
Oi dumbo, we also get the March, April, May, June, July, August & September premierships.

Don’t go all tight arse now.

So many triggered Cats on a high over the heavily depleted Tiger's loss.
I can understand the excitement they feel in the false hope that they wont have to meet a replenished Tiger outfit in the finals, history tells us the likely outcome of that encounter.

8 v 2

Equally perplexed as why it’s not important to you.
How many more games do you have up your sleeve to lose that don’t matter? :$
Again, congratulations on your June premiership. we'll win ours in September. Like the Geelong Game, Richmond had to beat injuries plus the umpires. Although I was impressed that the Crows did kick 1 goal in the first 1/2 that wasn't a result of a free kick.

Last edited:
Grin, you’re usually fun and relaxed sounding. You seem angry, bitter and triggered here however. Is the realisation that the 2017-2017 dynasty is over starting to sink in? #prayforgrin
I was really pleased with the Tigers last night. I was wrapt how our reserves did against an unchanged Crows lineup and the umpires. I'm especially pleased for Geelong supporters who won their Premiership last night.
How will you be celebrating today? Will it be as epic as the celebrations after the 2017 Premiership? Which like the club that won it, were the biggest in VFL/AFL and in Geelong's case, VFA history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back