It's Time To Stop Demonizing Men (pls read OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
An average man who just has average money doesn't have any options past 30, nothing. I haven't even been on a date in about s**t at least 5 years. It's not because I have taken myself off the market, there is just nothing there. After that long having your rod in the water and knowing you are a good catch and getting not even any bites and then you look around at who they actually wind up with, you can make a very accurate generalisation of their motives. Look on facebook, a man posts a picture, he might get 3-4 likes, probably a couple of mates and his mother. A woman posts a picture she is getting at least 100 likes.

This is where you are completely wrong. You do have options. May not be what you dreamed of (hello real world) but options are there.

In fact modern society is built on a pissy social hierarchy built mostly by other dudes (one thing I actually do agree with feminism on, look at footy clubs ffs).

Do what is best for you and those you care about and * what some harpie thinks.

Facebook. LOL.

Last edited:

They are ABS stats. I doubt adding the unreported incidents would alter the percentage. It's a fact that over 80% of victims are women.
The flip side of that argument, which is the point of this thread, is that 20% of victims are therefore men and they are completely ignored, overlooked, and by the way their gender is portrayed in the media they are afraid of coming forward at the cost of being labelled the instigator or a coward.

This thread has gone way past being a beneficial discussion and become a moderating nightmare. It is closed for further replies. If interest develops in discussing similar subject matter a new thread can be opened and hopefully arguments will be put in a more constructive fashion.

GC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back