It's time we talk about the dogs getting favoured by the umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 30, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm starting this now as a neutral before the result of the game is decided but it needs to be said. The umpiring in the grand final has been horrendously one sided and it is certainly not the first time a match could be decided by umpire bias.

It is not a matter of being first to the ball or better tackling technique in this game it is a clear different interpretation between the two sides on high contact on holding the ball and on incorrect disposal

Thread belongs on the main board. I am neutral and have nothing invested in who wins. It is ruining the game
Nah it's a great game.
* the Swans. They get enough little benefits, would be delicious for free kicks to sink them.

I'll agree.

The Dogs have lost the free kick count four times the whole year. FOUR out of 26. Many they've won by massive margins.

Say what you like about the count not reflecting the quality of umpiring when it comes to an individual game, but when it happens time and time again and there's a massive pattern it can't be ignored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be glad to debate if anyone actually posts vision of which ones are wrong rather than list the total count.
Why would someone debate with you when it's clear which position you'd take by default?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back