It's time we talk about the dogs getting favoured by the umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not bothering to read through this rubbish but one week after the biggest whinge of all time from the crows:

Adelaide frees for: 26
Frees against: 14

Result: Adelaide smashed by 26pts. Yes I said smashed. It was 33 scoring shots to 17.

Now continue to sit there and look at two figures and come to the most ridiculous conclusions all you want but the fact remains it's a pathetic, idiotic argument.

I think all dogs fans admit we got the rub of the green, but so what? One side always does. If you look through all free kicks paid/not paid to both sides, the count is fairly accurate. But in any case, and as the above stat shows, the umpiring/free kick count has no impact on the result. The better team will always win. Those saying otherwise are just envious of others' success and need to get a life.
To claim the league is fixed is just ludicrous. You think that could be kept under wraps?

I'm sure the swans were disappointed with the free kick count but not one of them mentioned it or suggested it was the reason they lost. They paid credit to the dogs on a well deserved win. Way too much class and respect to stoop to the pathetic level of some people on here.

It's fine to discuss the umpiring but to suggest the game was fixed or to say it's the only reason the dogs won is very very poor. Give credit to a fantastic performance and stop trying to discredit it for your own selfish needs. Get a life. Go dogs.

You do realise that no matter how much bleating and whinging you do, Sydney will never win the 2016 AFL flag? It's over mate. You lost to the better side on the day. Move on.

Duh no s**t sherlock.

I am 100% sure that if the roles were reversed, not only would the swans have to deal with bulldog supporters feeling massive injustice, but an angry victorian media baying for justice. Oh i can imagine Luke Darcy and Eddie McGuire whinging for a whole week. Not to mention the rubbish thrown at the swans on top of the rest of the bullshit lies thrown at our club since 2012.

BTW the AFL admitted to 4 massive errors, thats 4. And those 4 were crucial ones. So excuse us swans supporters for feeling pissed off about it. There is no bias at all, we like the rest of the AFL world saw what we did.

Enjoy the flag, will be a long while before you win another one.

Well you know whats sad, a supporter who is vicariously celebrating another teams flag.

Why dont you pop in to this thread and say hello?

You're not a very bright fellow, are you timmeh?

I see you've refused to respond to my earlier statement as yet, so let me put it out there more clearly:

Were you furious, enraged and gob smacked when Barry Hall got off that striking charge in the 2005 PF?

I see you've refused to answer my question as yet, so let me ask it again:

Were you furious, enraged and gob smacked when Barry Hall got off that striking charge in the 2005 PF?

We want to play strawmans?

Ok how do you feel about the blatant 50 metres that the ump, who btw was in full view, apparently missed in the final seconds of the prelim? Eh? That should have been paid and it has all year, but it was missed.

Had that been paid i wouldnt be sitting here wasting my time with you and the dogs would have still been waiting for that flag.

Well you know whats sad, a supporter who is vicariously celebrating another teams flag.

Why dont you pop in to this thread and say hello?

You're not a very bright fellow, are you timmeh?
So let's get this right, i've:
Asked you a question directly relating to the rules
Asked you for evidence of it in the past
Provided evidence of non-bias on my part
Shown your misuse of terms
Responded to all points made

You've:
Made a claim
Not supported it in any way
Responded with ad hominem when questioned on your view and asked for support for your view (some that don't even make sense. I say I play footy with sydney supporters, and they haven't complained about umpiring, and you quote it and say i'm not bright. The two have no relation, the comment makes no sense in relation to what is quoted)

Let's throw in that you're now tagging me in a thread, that is clearly labeled "No opposition supporters". Apparently you're not able to argue your own point, so you want other sydney fans to do so, in a thread that i'll cop a ban for posting in.

I they should put this in as a disclaimer at the top of every one of your posts, just so people know the background of your posting.

All of this is not even mentioning that you're pretty clearly an alias.

Very, very sad.

So let's get this right, i've:
Asked you a question directly relating to the rules
Asked you for evidence of it in the past
Provided evidence of non-bias on my part
Shown your misuse of terms
Responded to all points made

You've:
Made a claim
Not supported it in any way
Responded with ad hominem when questioned on your view and asked for support for your view (some that don't even make sense. I say I play footy with sydney supporters, and they haven't complained about umpiring, and you quote it and say i'm not bright. The two have no relation, the comment makes no sense in relation to what is quoted)

Let's throw in that you're now tagging me in a thread, that is clearly labeled "No opposition supporters". Apparently you're not able to argue your own point, so you want other sydney fans to do so, in a thread that i'll cop a ban for posting in.

I they should put this in as a disclaimer at the top of every one of your posts, just so people know the background of your posting.

All of this is not even mentioning that you're pretty clearly an alias.

Very, very sad.

LOL

Also, if we want to go down that path:
"You know what's sad, celebrating a flag or whinging about a game, that you played no part in." Every flag sydney has won, you have vicariously celebrated. It was not your actions that won the flag. Every supporter lives vicariously through their team.

How is saying "Umpiring was below standard, and decisions went against both teams" celebrating?

I'm glad that's your response, everyone can see how far out of your depth you are in any line of reasoned discussion.

You've had around 10-15 things raised to you, and have been unable to respond to any. The melt you're about to go on is going to be great :) You can enjoy living vicariously through another alias :)

Ok how do you feel about the blatant 50 metres that the ump, who btw was in full view, apparently missed in the final seconds of the prelim? Eh? That should have been paid and it has all year, but it was missed.

Had that been paid i wouldnt be sitting here wasting my time with you and the dogs would have still been waiting for that flag.

Strawman? Looked in the mirror lately?

How did you feel when Sydney were able to fit both Tippett and Franklin into their salary cap?

You must be very pleased that you no longer have that unfair COLA advantage. It would have been infuriating for you to know the Swans had such an unfair advantage over the rest of the AFL.

And now they think they flogged us, the hide of these little people. Win one flag and automatically you can act like hawk supporters.

Sums them up, I mean they do have Peter Gordon as the president.
Sums him up, it's like a circle jerk there. Bert making up stories about things that aren't happening, others responding with random insults.

*, i really don't get how someone could be this attached to a footy club that they aren't a part of (other than paying to support).

Duh no s**t sherlock.

I am 100% sure that if the roles were reversed, not only would the swans have to deal with bulldog supporters feeling massive injustice, but an angry victorian media baying for justice. Oh i can imagine Luke Darcy and Eddie McGuire whinging for a whole week. Not to mention the rubbish thrown at the swans on top of the rest of the bullshit lies thrown at our club since 2012.

BTW the AFL admitted to 4 massive errors, thats 4. And those 4 were crucial ones. So excuse us swans supporters for feeling pissed off about it. There is no bias at all, we like the rest of the AFL world saw what we did.

Saints fans have had to put up with Bulldog supporter fury over the 2009 Prelim final.

How did you feel when Sydney were able to fit both Tippett and Franklin into their salary cap?

Good. Except it was AFL sanctioned cheating if we want to be technical and calling it a rort. Swans did nothing wrong. What about Boyd being signed up to a buddy type deal?

You must be very pleased that you no longer have that unfair COLA advantage. It would have been infuriating for you to know the Swans had such an unfair advantage over the rest of the AFL.

Not really because all swans supporters are not concerned about COLA, in fact ask any Sydney supporter about it. We follow a professionally run club, one that has the business nous to not allow them to constantly pan handle the AFL for money.

How long until the bulldogs piss all their money up a wall and ask the AFL for another hand out?

Duh no s**t sherlock.

If the roles were reversed? They weren't so we'll never know. What we 100% do know though is that the Dogs did win the flag and that some mouthbreathers like your good self can't deal with it.

:)

Won it without COLA too. Didnt even pay 100% of the cap :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sums him up, it's like a circle jerk there. Bert making up stories about things that aren't happening, others responding with random insults.

****, i really don't get how someone could be this attached to a footy club that they aren't a part of (other than paying to support).

I like how upset you are getting. Its amusing.

If the roles were reversed? They weren't so we'll never know. What we 100% do know though is that the Dogs did win the flag and that some mouthbreathers like your good self can't deal with it.

Well shall see in 2017 if the umpires allow another 110+ free kick differential and we shall see the reactions from Luke Beveridge. Will be amusing going on his reactions this year when things wernt going his way.

Saints fans have had to put up with Bulldog supporter fury over the 2009 Prelim final.

Its amazing how these little people win a flag in a totally illegitimate way and they think they cant act like hawk fans. At least the hawks won their flags on their own merit.

How did you feel when Barry Hall got off that striking charge in the 2005 PF?

Hall doesn't play (shouldn't have played) Swans don't win the flag.

Sydney Premiership 2005 = *

Well shall see in 2017 if the umpires allow another 110+ free kick differential and we shall see the reactions from Luke Beveridge. Will be amusing going on his reactions this year when things wernt going his way.

Doesn't bother me. We could come last next year, it still won't change history and mean we didn't beat the Swans in this years Grannie.

:):):)

Also, if we want to go down that path:
"You know what's sad, celebrating a flag or whinging about a game, that you played no part in." Every flag sydney has won, you have vicariously celebrated. It was not your actions that won the flag. Every supporter lives vicariously through their team.

How is saying "Umpiring was below standard, and decisions went against both teams" celebrating?

Really? I thought it was called supporting your own team winning a flag timmeh. Not very bright are you?

Really? I thought it was called supporting your own team winning a flag timmeh. Not very bright are you?
I'd suggest looking up what vicarious means before that insult kiddo ;)

22 year old swans supporter. We should go easy on him guys, he's clearly demonstrated he's new to the game and doesn't know the rules. Probably only got into footy in 2012.

How about becoming an umpire?

That might solve a few of your, umm, issues.
I worry about our education system, this kids thrown out a lot of words without actually understanding the meaning

I'd suggest looking up what vicarious means before that insult kiddo ;)

22 year old swans supporter. We should go easy on him guys, he's clearly demonstrated he's new to the game and doesn't know the rules. Probably only got into footy in 2012.

LOL you really are getting cranky, now you are using a tired old trope.

And you dont even know what the hell you are talking about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back