It's Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed - not because he won the Brownlow, but because TJ is at a stage of his career where he may not be in our best 22 every week.

TJ has lost some pace and agility, and lost form halfway/late in the season. Dropping the captain is not a good look, so we need to pre-emptively begin the handover.

I also think that our best defence may start to look like Clurey, TMac and Aliir. TJ is an uncompromising defender, and we will certainly miss that ruthless physicality.

I was sure this was going to be about a new senior coach. Disappointing. We could have Daffy Duck as captain and it wouldn’t matter.

Yep, whilst i think Jonas has actually been a decent captain he needs to give it away and focus on holding his spot in the side next year. 2022 Is going to be a challenge for TJ.
TJ lacked on field leadership in the crucial game, particularly our last game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, nothing will change. Preliminary was just an off day. Systems normal with the leadership at this club. Let's be thankful we made a Preliminary and stop complaining. We still have another 2 years of maintaining the current Hinkley/Koch leadership mediocrity. Embrace yourself for......nothing

It's Time
… to burn Alberton to the ground!

If we don’t have a HERO, then let’s bring on NERO.

Only a “chemotherapy” can remove the happy-clapping “cancer” that has “metastasised” within the club.

Such a treatment is not pretty. It has its risks and malign side effects. However, I’m convinced it’s necessary.

Yeah...NAH.....

Boak had the captaincy for a while played with too much pressure and couldn't handle it, the day he relinquished his role was when he turned around his performances.

TJ seems to be struggling with his performances, is that coincidence?

Wines may be able to handle the pressure of captaincy, but i fear that he might head down that same path so just let him be I say....

Although, one day he will be a Captain of a plane.... But he does ooze captaincy for the team, however not at the expense of losing his touch....

a5ae1c0d350ed05438ee9bf77c9b4db8

Boak had the captaincy for a while played with too much pressure and couldn't handle it, the day he relinquished his role was when he turned around his performances.
I still think moving to half forward is what the problem was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back