Media IT'S TURBO TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats on 200 games Tigerturbulance tbh I am amazed you even made it to 50 considering your early posting :D

Not sure I ever told the story, but Furies recruitment of turbo was pretty random, just off the banter thread on the Tigs board because we needed someone to award the furies rookie award too. Don’t think any of us thought he would win a mobbs, beez snd start his own expansion team 🤣

Congrats on 200 games Tigerturbulance tbh I am amazed you even made it to 50 considering your early posting :D

Not sure I ever told the story, but Furies recruitment of turbo was pretty random, just off the banter thread on the Tigs board because we needed someone to award the furies rookie award too. Don’t think any of us thought he would win a mobbs, beez snd start his own expansion team 🤣
I bet when i got my first serious infraction in my first week you were wondering about your decision to recruit me :p

I bet when i got my first serious infraction in my first week you were wondering about your decision to recruit me :p

The league is greater for your presence.

Its ALL OK DemurePrincess .
Pugsley and Turbo do go way back, way before my time.
This is just some old photos of his past

The only issue I have, is I wish Turbo would put his high heels on for me !
O M G!!!

I knew you were a closet kink you minxy minx you 😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back